Official Gruden Thread 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that Sh*t is like crack cocaine to the poor and disadvantaged! He is a scumbag who charges like 360% interest to people that can't make their electric or water payments! He is a terrible human being!

I wasn't saying I like him I was just simply saying he has the funds to buy out a contract as said in the original text

This. They weren’t his personal seats. When we talked last night about the UPS mix up, he said he was going to call some people. Then he said the AD had us covered. Boy, did they ever.

I just have to share what this night was like.

We get there, pick up up the tickets and go through the gate, and there’s greeters putting arm bands on us. I look at my husband, all bewildered and he says, “Whoa”. We’ve never been to a UT football game and needed arm bands.

They usher us to the elevators and we step out to this awesome lobby. My girls were like, “Whoa”. There’s a Calhoun’s booth set up slicing off brisket. There’s a panini booth in the other corner. TV’s everywhere with tables and chairs. It looks like a swanky club and I guarantee our faces looked like we didn’t belong. There were even greeters in the bathroom!

We get to our seats and they are perfect, Section F, right on the 50 yard line. My girls faces when they saw the enormity of Neyland is something I’ll never forget. The jets flying over, the band, they were amazed by everything.

AtlantaVol, my girls said to tell you “Thank you”. They said they had the best time ever and can’t wait to go back. My husband and I can’t thank you enough.

Rain or no rain, this was a night to remember.

This brought a tear to my eye. So sweet! I'm glad you and your family had such a great time, Faceless! Only sorry there wasn't a better outcome on the scoreboard for your girls.

Reactions: 1 person
You really should put me on fake ignore too. Just saying.

No I like to hear all sides: the believers, the nonbelievers who bring a decent argument, and the worthless azz hats just picking efights like a tough guy behind the Safe space computer screen.
Keeps me grounded.
Guess which category you are in

Reactions: 3 people
I am ready for the Vols to be relevant again. I want to be pissed when the Vols lose, I am just numb to losing at this point. I want to kick a box of light bulbs and throw the remote at the t.v., but I am too apathetic to do so right now.

This. They weren’t his personal seats. When we talked last night about the UPS mix up, he said he was going to call some people. Then he said the AD had us covered. Boy, did they ever.

I just have to share what this night was like.

We get there, pick up up the tickets and go through the gate, and there’s greeters putting arm bands on us. I look at my husband, all bewildered and he says, “Whoa”. We’ve never been to a UT football game and needed arm bands.

They usher us to the elevators and we step out to this awesome lobby. My girls were like, “Whoa”. There’s a Calhoun’s booth set up slicing off brisket. There’s a panini booth in the other corner. TV’s everywhere with tables and chairs. It looks like a swanky club and I guarantee our faces looked like we didn’t belong. There were even greeters in the bathroom!

We get to our seats and they are perfect, Section F, right on the 50 yard line. My girls faces when they saw the enormity of Neyland is something I’ll never forget. The jets flying over, the band, they were amazed by everything.

AtlantaVol, my girls said to tell you “Thank you”. They said they had the best time ever and can’t wait to go back. My husband and I can’t thank you enough.

Rain or no rain, this was a night to remember.

Regardless of this coaching search, I am proud to be alumni of a school that Atlanta Vol supports!

I doubt you will see my post, but you have an extra Star in your crown in heaven AV!

Fulmer was too paranoid to bring in great coaches and it all started with him being so hard headed about Randy Sanders.

Outside of Lovey I can't think of one great coach that Fulmer produced that wasn't already on Johnny's staff.

JMO

Fulmer's downfall was listening to the fanbase wanting a spread offense and hiring Dave Clawson, which the fan base wildly applauded ("the Clawfense"). When Clawson couldn't get the offense implemented in one season, they turned on him and Fulmer and things imploded. Clawson has been successful everywhere else he has coached, but it takes him 2 yrs. to get his offensive scheme rolling.

Isn't the founder/owner of Check into Cash a Big Dog booster?

(not voting either way on the legitimacy of the quote, but I don't know if this is a valid objection)

Maybe... but that is the first reference I’ve heard of a buyout on Gruden’s contract with ESPN. With all the cuts they are making, I’m sure they would gladly let him out of it early.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???

I'm a Grudenite but after watching what we had on the field tonight I am not sure he would want to come and rebuild a program that has been rebuilding for 10 damn years and have absolutly NO OFFENSIVE LINE. I know we are young, we are hurt, we are this, we are that, WE ARE JUST BAD AND HAVE FAILED DEVELOPE ANYBODY.

Somebody whom ever the next coach is needs to realize that the skill set we have right now is slow and a zone blocking scheme is something that they can not do. Make it simple, block the man in front of you.

Zone blocking is not about what you can or can't do, it's about what you do or don't have. People need to understand this. Good coaches adapt with what they have, great coaches prove it.

Zone offensive schemes died 6-8 years ago, and ironically enough, this is when college defenses were equipped to stop them in their tracks. A large portion of our fan base are enamored with it, but I blame that on Dobbs being an anomaly on the fly. Dobbs sucked at "reading," but it wasn't his fault; however, he excelled when he didn't have to process and he could play on the fly.

I hate our fans after a loss. These kids don't owe any of you anything. They've not been coach or taught how to win, they haven't been hitting in practice, they haven't played 7 on 7 since BJ got here.

This collection of young men have been given the sh*t end of the stick. Lay off.

If you want to b!tch at all the fans you hate, why don't you do it in the thread you started for that purpose instead of bringing that crap in here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back