Official Green Bay Packers thread

What legacy?
1 ring and a few miracle throws.
The man is over rated and throws tantrums when things don’t go his way. He got the coach he wanted and the draft went his way and still nothing to show for it.

Steve Young with a longer prime. That's how I see Aaron Rodgers. Insanely talented. Without a doubt one of the most naturally gifted QBs to ever play the game. Followed a legend. Had limited playoff success but got 1 ring.

He'll be in Canton 1st ballot, but I don't think his career was earth-shattering if it's measured against his raw ability.

Still, if this is it for him, I hope Packers fans realize how extremely fortunate they've been. 30 years of HOF quarterback play.

Rodgers said he's not " made up his mind about his future".
Dude is like a broken record every off season.

Rodgers said he's not " made up his mind about his future".
Dude is like a broken record every off season.
How so? He’s really not mentioned it before these last two seasons, even last season he’s not the one that brought it all out in the open, Schefter did. Don’t mean I think he went about handling the aftermath the right way but I actually enjoyed the candidness of him this year.

How so? He’s really not mentioned it before these last two seasons, even last season he’s not the one that brought it all out in the open, Schefter did. Don’t mean I think he went about handling the aftermath the right way but I actually enjoyed the candidness of him this year.
Alright then

What legacy?
1 ring and a few miracle throws.
The man is over rated and throws tantrums when things don’t go his way. He got the coach he wanted and the draft went his way and still nothing to show for it.
Lol. Okay princesses

They are still better than the Detroit Lions.
I love the Lions but they are a big disappointment.
A lot of problems defensively,, no quarterback
and a coach who calls 4 th down plays with 9
yards to make a first down. Rediculous!!!

They are still better than the Detroit Lions.
I love the Lions but they are a big disappointment.
A lot of problems defensively,, no quarterback
and a coach who calls 4 th down plays with 9
yards to make a first down. Rediculous!!!
After today i might have to eat those words.
Didn't expect the Lions to win.

While nobody really can argue Rodgers is a fantastic talent, being a pr*** is his primary attribute. I am hoping Rodgers, Brady, Belichick and JJ Watt all retire after the season. Should make for a great HOF class.

VN Store

Back