Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Snowed pretty good yesterday. Started at 10 and kept going till after dinner.

Only problem was it never was below 32, so it was melted almost as soon as it hit. Some still on cars and on the bushes. But otherwise looks fine
I drove home from Florida yesterday. Snowed on my in Atl. Wife told me we had 8 inches of accumulation. I measured when we got home...it was only 5. But that's my fault for embellishing what 8 inches looks like with her.

Seriously, we got 8 and had measured 10 in some areas. Most snow we've had on the hill since we moved here 18 years ago.

I drove home from Florida yesterday. Snowed on my in Atl. Wife told me we had 8 inches of accumulation. I measured when we got home...it was only 5. But that's my fault for embellishing what 8 inches looks like with her.

Seriously, we got 8 and had measured 10 in some areas. Most snow we've had on the hill since we moved here 18 years ago.

So you got 2 inches?

Reactions: AM64
I have to drive to Nashville tomorrow. Boo!

Well, technically today. Just noticed the time.

Go to the 1:20:00 mark…. Vols are beating the Cats like it’s their job…. They’ve emptied the bench and played everybody…. and stick another TD on them with about a 1:15 to go and some Cat fan near the microphone goes on a expletive filled rant with his voice cracking …. 30 years later I’m still laughing

Reactions: McDad
Go to the 1:20:00 mark…. Vols are beating the Cats like it’s their job…. They’ve emptied the bench and played everybody…. and stick another TD on them with about a 1:15 to go and some Cat fan near the microphone goes on a expletive filled rant with his voice cracking …. 30 years later I’m still laughing

I miss the barrel. They never should have gotten rid of it.

Thinking of cancelling my Nashville trip today. I feel like crap and don't want to go. I really don't want to drive that far for a doctor's visit, especially since it's not one of my major doctors.

Thinking of cancelling my Nashville trip today. I feel like crap and don't want to go. I really don't want to drive that far for a doctor's visit, especially since it's not one of my major doctors.
Considering the amount of whining you're doing, I recommend you keep your appointment with your gynecologist today.

VN Store

Back