Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

We do have some weird ones out here in Oklahoma.

Oklahoma man released early from prison accused in 3 deaths

According to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, Anderson is accused of killing Andrea Lynn Blankenship, 41, and cutting out her heart. Authorities say Anderson brought the heart to his aunt and uncle's house, cooked it with potatoes and tried to serve it to them before killing Leon Pye, 67, wounding the aunt and killing Kaeos Yates, the pair's 4-year-old granddaughter

Reactions: AM64
Funny ....... I always thought they were saying ....... "living in a funk". :cool:

I always thought they were saying "living in Funk"... that is funny

We look down, condescendingly, on the Huddle House hooligans and Waffle House waifs.

Brickmasons go to the sand pile to settle things with their hands...though I admit i once shimmied up a jackpole in a gable maybe 20 feet under adrenaline and choked a dude while pinning him against the house...took maybe 2 seconds tops so he didnt have time to throw bricks at me on the way up...

Frame Carpenters drop toolbags and step outside if they have any honor, though i have seen guys throw down inside the building...

Dont know about the light construction trades such as plumbing, electrical, HVAC...never seen them do anything like that. Take what you will from that...the first 2 trades make bank these days though. Wish i had gone straight into electrical, i would be ready to retire by now.

And, of course Waffle House is THE place to do just about anything as long as its after 2am and before daylight...just sayin

By "classy" you mean girly-men? Waffle House is where the bare-knuckle brawls happen.

I'm afraid you're mistaken.

Huddle House is where men of means long ago went to have duels.

Waffle house if for guys that like getting plastered on strawberry natty light and having fights that devolve into air punches and hair pulling.

I'm afraid you're mistaken.

Huddle House is where men of means long ago went to have duels.

Waffle house if for guys that like getting plastered on strawberry natty light and having fights that devolve into air punches and hair pulling.

You can tell you're a Huddle House guy. You don't even give good insults. How often does your wife blacken your eye?

VN Store

Back