Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I'll see ya at the huddle house.

giphy.gif

Huddle House???!! WTF??!! Get out of here with that shiz. Waffle House is the official adjudicator of all VN disputes. Huddle House may work for Vanderbilt fans, but we don't do knock-offs for our knock-outs.

Had my first ever HR complaint today. New dispatcher overheard me using some 4 letter words on a phone call and apparently it offended him. My solution was to move his workstation outside where his delicate ears can't be impacted and apparently that's not acceptable.

Had my first ever HR complaint today. New dispatcher overheard me using some 4 letter words on a phone call and apparently it offended him. My solution was to move his workstation outside where his delicate ears can't be impacted and apparently that's not acceptable.
How old is this fellow who complained?

Reactions: AM64

You should learn to be more sensitive.

Reactions: AM64
giphy.gif

Huddle House???!! WTF??!! Get out of here with that shiz. Waffle House is the official adjudicator of all VN disputes. Huddle House may work for Vanderbilt fans, but we don't do knock-offs for our knock-outs.

Waffle house is for degenerates. We classy people settle our disputes at that huddle house.

VN Store

Back