Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

If the UF team we played today played UK like they did us, they would gave stomped UK.

Young teams especially under new coaches tend to be bipolar.
Don't kid yourself, McDad. Our defense is flat out Horrible with a capital H. Only UT can successfully thread the needle of winning a game to stay undefeated at 4-0 while beating an opponent that we have lost 16 of the last 17 games against, and I walk away feeling that we aren't nearly as good as I thought we were going into this game.

Reactions: AM64
Don't kid yourself, McDad. Our defense is flat out Horrible with a capital H. Only UT can successfully thread the needle of winning a game to stay undefeated at 4-0 while beating an opponent that we have lost 16 of the last 17 games against, and I walk away feeling that we aren't nearly as good as I thought we were going into this game.
we played soft on richardson all night scared of his legs and he had the night of his life. it happens when you play scared. Didn't matter, we won.

we played soft on richardson all night scared of his legs and he had the night of his life. it happens when you play scared. Didn't matter, we won.
I'm not a fan of excuses. No matter what the Vols do, our fan base makes tons of excuses. Our defense has been horrible all year. They were also horrible last year. So far, they aren't showing improvement. Not all wins are equal. They're all important, but some wins show weaknesses that will lead to future big losses if not adequately addressed. I don't see our defensive weaknesses getting addressed at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: hog88 and AM64
Our defense is improving. The season is longer than one season.
I'm living in the present and enjoying the win. The future will take care of itself.

I'm not a fan of excuses. No matter what the Vols do, our fan base makes tons of excuses. Our defense has been horrible all year. They were also horrible last year. So far, they aren't showing improvement. Not all wins are equal. They're all important, but some wins show weaknesses that will lose to future big losses if not adequately addressed. I don't see our defensive weaknesses getting addressed at all.
we. won. the. game.

Our defense is improving. The season is longer than one season.
I'm living in the present and enjoying the win. The future will take care of itself.
I think Kamala said: "One season is longer than one season, and make no mistake that a season is a long season when one season is what we are dealing with"
I never knew you were so in touch with the VP.

If you feel anything other then unbridled Joy after beating Florida then I feel bad for you. There's always concerns and ways to improve after every game. This program has owned our ass for 20 years. I have zero time for criticism or concern tonight.

I told my kid if you are hiding anything bad now is the time to come clean

If you feel anything other then unbridled Joy after beating Florida then I feel bad for you. There's always concerns and ways to improve after every game. This program has owned our ass for 20 years. I have zero time for criticism or concern tonight.

I told my kid if you are hiding anything bad now is the time to come clean

Lol...speaking of...I've been having a wild affair with your wife for years.

VN Store

Back