Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I'm close to Tasmanian devil mode so I'm going to take a break and pause the game for about an hour. When I check back in, Tennessee will either be competitive or leading. If I don't check back in, you'll know why.

Martinez got to go man.

This guys passer rating after 3 full games was 36.

Thirty six.

Hes got 200 passing yards in theb1st half....we have the WORST pass defense in the country.
I asked in the FF gameday thread if anyone thought we could hire Herm Edwards as D Coordinator.

Wonder how many days/months/years these sorry bastards have taken off of my life over the years? Stress, anger, yelling and fussing...the ball just somehow ALWAYS seems to bounce their way. Its uncanny...

We have mostly played like garbage though, and are up 3, and getting the ball back to start the 2nd half. We need to go get that TD and stretch the lead to 10 points. Our defense is gonna be gassed in the 4th quarter. Hooker is roughed up, glad we have a bye next week. Hope he can throw for another 250 yards in the 2nd half lol

Reactions: AM64
I incorrectly blamed Warren for the fumble at the 12...it was the other TE Fant.

Warren just dropped 2 wide open passes, one at the 13 on 3rd down and one at the 20...again on 3rd down. Both drive killers.

We have 2 young TEs freshmen now and a 5 star or very high 4 star TE committed for next season. Help is on the way.

Wonder how many days/months/years these sorry bastards have taken off of my life over the years? Stress, anger, yelling and fussing...the ball just somehow ALWAYS seems to bounce their way. Its uncanny...

We have mostly played like garbage though, and are up 3, and getting the ball back to start the 2nd half. We need to go get that TD and stretch the lead to 10 points. Our defense is gonna be gassed in the 4th quarter. Hooker is roughed up, glad we have a bye next week. Hope he can throw for another 250 yards in the 2nd half lol
Heupel needs to be asking the players at halftime when they are going to finally get tired, as a team, of losing to Florida because we beat ourselves. It is a mental hurdle that we have to clear and get behind us. The only way we can lose this game is by beating ourselves. They need to commit to their teammates that they are not going to let that happen. They are going to play hard and play smart.

That holding penalty was straight BS...watch flarduh offensive line on this drive. They hold every play sonewhere. Zero holding calls on the gators.

We have been jobbed by the refs so many times in this game man. Call it fair please.

Lmao...holding just called. Nm...personal foul

VN Store

Back