Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

@Orangeslice13 need some help.

I’m officiating another wedding in a few weeks and I’m looking for a bible verse. The couple were I’d say close/best friends in HS but never were a couple. Both moved away, started families, divorced and moved back to town lived a couple miles from each other but didn’t know it. They reconnected by chance while on business trips in Chicago and now are getting married.

So I’m looking for a verse that symbolizes that reconnection, love lost the re-found theme. Suggestions please.

I’m officiating another wedding in a few weeks and I’m looking for a bible verse. The couple were I’d say close/best friends in HS but never were a couple. Both moved away, started families, divorced and moved back to town lived a couple miles from each other but didn’t know it. They reconnected by chance while on business trips in Chicago and now are getting married.

So I’m looking for a verse that symbolizes that reconnection, love lost the re-found theme. Suggestions please.

I think you might be confusing Slice with @Orange_Crush

Though both are pretty devout.

I'm not sure that will happen.

Who else would be seen with you in public?

Dink
Louder
Hman
VollyG
Mailin
Orange sunset
Mexico
DD
Thrasher
Nerd
Comp
Topside
Roust

This list is too long to continue although I’d argue there must be some self hatred in them all. How else would you explain it

Dink
Louder
Hman
VollyG
Mailin
Orange sunset
Mexico
DD
Thrasher
Nerd
Comp
Topside
Roust

This list is too long to continue although I’d argue there must be some self hatred in them all. How else would you explain it

My, aren't we just a bit defensive.

The same can be said of stupidity.

Would that be me, or the people willing to meet me?

Clearly I lack intelligence at times but all the people I’ve met seem intelligent.
Then again if I am the stupid one how would I know the difference.

Interesting Dilemma. I’ll think it over.
Not that it will help

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

I’m not sure on the reconciliation or reconnecting but the arrival of love after a season is often addressed in these situations with this from Song of Solomon 2.

Listen! My beloved!
Behold, he is coming,
Climbing on the mountains,
Leaping on the hills!
9 “My beloved is like a gazelle or a young [n]stag.
Behold, he is standing behind our wall,
He is looking through the windows,
He is peering through the lattice.
10 “My beloved responded and said to me,
‘Arise, my darling, my beautiful one,
And come along.
11 ‘For behold, the winter is past,
The rain is over and gone.
12 ‘The flowers have already appeared in the land;
The time has arrived for [o]pruning the vines,
And the voice of the turtledove has been heard in our land.

I’ve also heard this passage referenced as symbolic of the relationship of Messiah and believers in the end. So that’s a good tie in as well

VN Store

Back