Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

We could have up to 13 players drafted in the 2018 NFL Draft

d4h strikes again. supposedly we have 13 players that should be drafted next year.

the record is 14.

haven't even read it yet, but this should be hilarious.

this is why people get upset that we don't compete "at the level we should" they make these absolutely ridiculous assumptions, then get upset when they aren't met. "We had 13 players that should have been drafted had did Butch waste so much talent?"

going on record that if we get another 6 drafted next year I will happy again.

On campus right now and I just saw a dude rocking a Vespa. I couldn't pull that off, but I'd bet Dink could.

When I see a dude riding one of those I can't help but think.... "I'd have gotten my ass kicked for riding one of those where I grew up "

We could have up to 13 players drafted in the 2018 NFL Draft

d4h strikes again. supposedly we have 13 players that should be drafted next year.

the record is 14.

haven't even read it yet, but this should be hilarious.

this is why people get upset that we don't compete "at the level we should" they make these absolutely ridiculous assumptions, then get upset when they aren't met. "We had 13 players that should have been drafted had did Butch waste so much talent?"

going on record that if we get another 6 drafted next year I will happy again.

Beautiful.

A little over a week and a half until the first game.

Any predictions on the Vols? (or those other, less than worthy teams that Mercy might comment about)

9-3, second in the east. beat everyone we should and one we "shouldn't". my money is on Georgia. Would love to beat a west team, LSU, but I believe that would be a bloody battle late in the season.

Torn between 8-4 & 7-5. Losses to Bama, LSU, split UF/UGA (could drop both), lose 1 or 2 we shouldn't (UK, USC, GT).

VN Store

Back