Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Just on the putter. Which is a Slotline Inertial from around 1985. It is beat up and ragged as hell but I love it and still hit it well. Especially with the new Super Stroke grip with a counter weight in it. Made it even better than it was before and it’s the best putter I’ve ever used.

Mine everyday bag putter is a Ping Anser from the 1960s. Made of manganese bronze. I have strayed from it for short periods of time but keep coming back.

Mine everyday bag putter is a Ping Anser from the 1960s. Made of manganese bronze. I have strayed from it for short periods of time but keep coming back.
Yep my putter was modeled after the very principle of the Anser with the more is better principle. I think my Slotline like almost 2x the MOI of the Anser?

Clean-up Crews take us inside gruesome Murder and Suicide Scenes

The crime was attempted murder. After a Long Long Island man allegedly stabbed his wife then tried to kill himself, their home resembled the aftermath of a horror film.

“Blood was everywhere,” Victoria Vallone, operations director with Bio Recovery, a New York-based company that cleans up death scenes, told The Post. “When people survive an attempted murder, they run all around the house.”

With murders and suicides surging in the United States — homicides rose a record-setting 30 percent in 2020 and have not abated — clean-up posses are busy.

Spaulding-Decon-cleaning-crew-11.jpg

Crews clean up blood, bone fragments and odors in the aftermath of grisly deaths.

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT:
Clean-up crews take us inside gruesome murder and suicide scenes

Next job: Hog's hotel bathroom.

Reactions: Vol423 and hog88
Anyone on here Fall Protection certified and want to teach a course?
Every customer I have suddenly requires fall training, and will only accept they training they approve. Do they not look at this physique and realize I do as little climbing as possible?

Reactions: AM64
Every customer I have suddenly requires fall training, and will only accept they training they approve. Do they not look at this physique and realize I do as little climbing as possible?
Fall hazards "just" became a Building Code Life Safety issue. It's now up there with fire, and hazardous materials.

I say just because it's been in the NFPA code since 2018, but tied up in litigation, and has now become a pure building code issue as well (IBC).

Case and point about how extreme this is, you HAVE to have grab bars installed in every tub to comply with life safety egressing. Stuff the fire marshall can go around and enforce post fact. No/very little grandfathering.

Unless your state removes it, but lawyers...

Fall hazards "just" became a Building Code Life Safety issue. It's now up there with fire, and hazardous materials.

I say just because it's been in the NFPA code since 2018, but tied up in litigation, and has now become a pure building code issue as well (IBC).

Case and point about how extreme this is, you HAVE to have grab bars installed in every tub to comply with life safety egressing. Stuff the fire marshall can go around and enforce post fact. No/very little grandfathering.

Unless your state removes it, but lawyers...

You want something else funny? Find me the National certification for fall protection instruction.

I'll wait...

Reactions: Wireless1
Yoga pants are a blessing and a curse

I followed a woman in yoga pants across through the parking lot and into Publix a few days ago. It was a nice experience - fluid motion and no lines. But I also got the impression in a couple more years they might be a curse for her; they really are aged dependent in most cases.

Reactions: hog88
Anyone on here Fall Protection certified and want to teach a course?
Grand Vol, forgive my ignorance on this, but what do you even mean by "Fall Protection"?

Okay. Sorry. I googled it. I was assuming that it had to have some other meaning.

Last edited:
Grand Vol, forgive my ignorance on this, but what do you even mean by "Fall Protection"?

Okay. Sorry. I googled it. I was assuming that it had to have some other meaning.
I could teach it, but they probably wouldn't like my 3 second summary. If you're at 4 feet or higher, wear a harness and be tied off to a "certified" tie off point.

VN Store

Back