Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I gotta say that I've been forced to ride more with my wife lately, and that kid isn't nearly terrified enough. On the way to the heart cath the other day she went zooming up a very narrow left lane - boxed in between oncoming traffic and a box truck making a right turn. You know the back end of the truck was coming in ... especially if you are on the right side of the car. Somehow she only clipped the truck with the mirror, and it just folded in a bit and isn't even damaged. After we got by and my yelling was over, she said "Did I hit the truck? I didn't even see it." I let her know in no uncertain terms that I saw it and, yeah, she hit the mirror. Worst part is that she still has better vision than I do ... and shoots better than I do, and I'm thinking how do you not see a truck or realize what the back end of that truck is going to do as it turns?

AVvXsEgb3z2HAOGD-1aiR7aFc2IaSU1BQtMu7xkEkeRrapDBdKLZ0dX9ls6bXVXez5YES4a8i8e0mDjsrcpLd5KX0w7cEkBtKDa0cbvhQF9OLGtWnCjSMqzFzXfNLHd5mkqVO_E--tVZvzBIcW1kiQPWXL5w8H7pxSw1Z-xHJN6lQv3PnnyLD5Fh-rMkYoquhQ=s600

I gotta say that I've been forced to ride more with my wife lately, and that kid isn't nearly terrified enough. On the way to the heart cath the other day she went zooming up a very narrow left lane - boxed in between oncoming traffic and a box truck making a right turn. You know the back end of the truck was coming in ... especially if you are on the right side of the car. Somehow she only clipped the truck with the mirror, and it just folded in a bit and isn't even damaged. After we got by and my yelling was over, she said "Did I hit the truck? I didn't even see it." I let her know in no uncertain terms that I saw it and, yeah, she hit the mirror. Worst part is that she still has better vision than I do ... and shoots better than I do, and I'm thinking how do you not see a truck or realize what the back end of that truck is going to do as it turns?

The kind of ride where your butt-hole squeezes into an optimal pinhole size.

McMom's birthday today.

She is celebrating her 42nd year of life.

...again.
My wife's was yesterday and daughter got her a 2 and a 9 candle for cake. For years daughter struggled to understand how we were born in same year but I was soooo many years older. Happy birthday to wife, don't take her to costco for late lunch and jokingly tell her it's birthday dinner.

Did some work at a dog food plant once, the smell was almost unbearable.

The smell was not bad...they do no slaughtering and bring the meat in. Of course I recently went into a egg product facility and it was the nastiest smell I have ever been in. The smell was in my clothes and car on wya home and never touched anything. And I go into some nasty places like renderings, which is absolutely awful. Not sure how employees handle other than getting used to it.

I was just surprised to see so many robotics..fully automated from mixing to packaging with even material handling full autonomous.

Reactions: AM64
BTW, I caved to my wife's demands and got my covid booster yesterday ... and the heavy duty flu shot for seniors in the other arm yesterday afternoon. I felt like crap this morning, the worst part was the headache. Three Excedrin and coffee pretty much knocked that down. Only a little sore in the upper arms now - flu side felt worse last night and covid side a bit worse today - otherwise feeling normal.

I do almost 99.9 percent of my volnation surfing on my IPhone.

Does anyone else have this Draft Kings banner at the top they can’t click away?

It is annoying. I have never been to their site or used them so it must just be a paid ad here and not due to cookies.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I do almost 99.9 percent of my volnation surfing on my IPhone.

Does anyone else have this Draft Kings banner at the top they can’t click away?

It is annoying. I have never been to their site or used them so it must just be a paid ad here and not due to cookies.
No sir. I don't see it on my chromebook or my note 9.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back