Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I don't see how they plan on enforcing the ban anyway. How will security recognize the banned individuals and keep them from entering the stadium?
The number is 25 total, 16 students and 9 normals. For the students I assume they just cut off their access on their student ID. Doesn't mean you couldn't use someone else's to get in but they'll probably be checking that more now. I would guess if you get caught helping them you'll be banned too. The adults though, no idea. I haven't been to a game in a while but the guy across the street is an Auburn fan and he said they're basically doing away with paper tickets unless you physically go to the box office and request them. So that means they're scanning your phone, and that means they know who you are.

The number is 25 total, 16 students and 9 normals. For the students I assume they just cut off their access on their student ID. Doesn't mean you couldn't use someone else's to get in but they'll probably be checking that more now. I would guess if you get caught helping them you'll be banned too. The adults though, no idea. I haven't been to a game in a while but the guy across the street is an Auburn fan and he said they're basically doing away with paper tickets unless you physically go to the box office and request them. So that means they're scanning your phone, and that means they know who you are.
My wife brought up that since they are cutting off student guest tickets we’re the other 9 in on student guest tickets….not adults who paid full fare

We have not even handed out the candy bribes yet and the wife is decorating the Christmas tree. I **** you not.

The white trash yard art is forbidden before we carve the season’s first turkey though. We aren’t going to be “those people” in the neighborhood
As if you have a choice. You'll do her bidding and like it.

Well maybe not like it, but you'll do it to avoid the nagging.

We have not even handed out the candy bribes yet and the wife is decorating the Christmas tree. I **** you not.

The white trash yard art is forbidden before we carve the season’s first turkey though. We aren’t going to be “those people” in the neighborhood

Wife has a fake snowflake still hanging in one of the windows from last year. We're still good though, cause it's not plugged in.

I don't think latinas are able to be white trash. Is it by marriage?

Even with an E-ticket I don't think there's any name attached to it. Been a couple of years so maybe it has changed.

Or pick up trash after all home games for 1 season to earn back privilege of attending.

Maybe put some with the team? I mean if they can get a drink cup to the field, they've got potential, and we seem to be running out of QBs.

Fun times in the Worthless10 when the "notables" have knocked off their patsies and start playing the harder part of the schedule, and the ranked teams start taking hits. With the Clemson slide, the ACC is sliding back into pre Bobby Bowden nothingness. The Cincinnati bubble burst will be glorious when they get picked for the playoffs and meet a real team. I hate seeing polls and ranked team scores when TN isn't there.

Can't wait for TN to get back to real football success again.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Just spent about an hour talking to the HC of a middle TN high school football team. The Hype is recruiting one of his kids and was at their game last night. He said Hype is a genuine straightforward nice guy that knows football. He’s had several SEC HCs visit recruiting his kids over the years and said most seemed like used car salesmen but Hype is just genuine.

I don’t know if this is a good thing or not as far as recruiting goes.

Maybe put some with the team? I mean if they can get a drink cup to the field, they've got potential, and we seem to be running out of QBs.

Fun times in the Worthless10 when the "notables" have knocked off their patsies and start playing the harder part of the schedule, and the ranked teams start taking hits. With the Clemson slide, the ACC is sliding back into pre Bobby Bowden nothingness. The Cincinnati bubble burst will be glorious when they get picked for the playoffs and meet a real team. I hate seeing polls and ranked team scores when TN isn't there.

Can't wait for TN to get back to real football success again.
Right now I think it will be Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma, and Cinci in there.

Unless bama wins the SEC then drop Cinci.

Would love for OK to lose a game late to get knocked out. Ohio State had the good sense to lose a game early so that people dont care at the end of the season.

Reactions: AM64
Right now I think it will be Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma, and Cinci in there.

Unless bama wins the SEC then drop Cinci.

Would love for OK to lose a game late to get knocked out. Ohio State had the good sense to lose a game early so that people dont care at the end of the season.

The thing is with the big10 is how they schedule. For example, OH St has PN St, MI, and MI St to go, and all except PN St are in the Top 10 - something has to give. The whining will start soon about how they are playing tough games when the SEC is playing some easy games. That's a theme I picked up when reading comments on sports sites a few years ago ... something I gave up fortunately. Life is too short to care about what big10 fans think.

VN Store

Back