Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

What did you do, take a 6 month old on board without a mask that had colic and wasn't vaccinated?

No, got boarded on a flight that was already behind, just to be told that the flight was being further delayed and we had to deboard. Then they can't tell you when we would be departing but I'm likely to miss my connecting flight regardless.

Just a bunch of irritating ********.

Reactions: AM64
No, got boarded on a flight that was already behind, just to be told that the flight was being further delayed and we had to deboard. Then they can't tell you when we would be departing but I'm likely to miss my connecting flight regardless.

Just a bunch of irritating ********.

Just living the dream in 'murica'.

Got to meet VFL John Becksvoort at work yesterday. He came in to my shop to get some new tires on a box trailer. I recognized his name immediately and he seemed surprised at that. We had a good conversation. He’s a super nice guy.
Met Mark Griffin once...he tried to sell us some Oxycontin

Which was okay he was a Purdue rep then

I have taken the first plane out of some airports and somehow my luggage gets to my destination before me.

I have no idea how the air luggage system works.but its magic to me.

They will put the luggage on a direct flight while you have to have a connection most of the time.

They will put the luggage on a direct flight while you have to have a connection most of the time.
I dont mess around with connections. Bane of my existence.

Flew direct from Portland back to Atlanta. My flight was at 6 am, next wasnt till 10am. We had a two hour weather delay before we could land. Still the first flight in, and yet multiple people on my flight, including me, all had our luggage pulled off the machines and put into the claims area.
Not looking for answers because that was a crap situation all around. Just saying I am pretty sure its magic.

I think I complained about that situation in the gramps thread.

Don’t
Expect
Luggage
To
Arrive

American is the one that has lost my luggage in the past. I've flown Delta on standby a few times, and didn't get on like the first connecting flights (the third one one day), but my luggage was always there when I got there.

Edit: Not lost lost; it showed up later than I did.

Got Karened at the grocery this evening. My truck is in the shop and all of our other trucks are occupied so I hop in our 96 F-350 to go home. It’s a dirty, loud beast that looks like it could fall apart, pull into Publix and there’s this lady behind me yelling about my dirty, loud obnoxious black smoke spewing truck. After it was over I thought about it for a minute and decided I’m going to fix up the interior a little and drive it more often.

Got Karened at the grocery this evening. My truck is in the shop and all of our other trucks are occupied so I hop in our 96 F-350 to go home. It’s a dirty, loud beast that looks like it could fall apart, pull into Publix and there’s this lady behind me yelling about my dirty, loud obnoxious black smoke spewing truck. After it was over I thought about it for a minute and decided I’m going to fix up the interior a little and drive it more often.
You should've smiled and given her a sincere thank you

Let me get some background. Do you have one (or two) of those smokestack exhausts coming out of the bed of the truck behind the cab?

VN Store

Back