Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I have had my own cell phone number call me and even my land line years ago. Freaky
Had a guy call me on my personal cell phone number when I was in Houston and he was from TN. Said he saw I called his wife's number and wanted to know who I was.
I had one of those a couple years ago, someone texting me asking who I was and why I was calling. I responded that things had been handled, he won't be bothering us anymore and we don't need to communicate any further.

Anybody else experiencing major apathy about tomorrow's game? I looked at the series history earlier today. Big mistake. We've lost 13 in a row. Tomorrow will be number 14. And these margins of victory are demoralizing. Many games since 2007 are beatdowns of epic proportions.

Sucks when your historical rival hires the best college coach in the history of the game. And unfortunately for the good guys, I see no indication Saban is slowing down. He could easily coach for another 5 years. But it may even be 10 or more. The crafty old bass turd has evolved, too. His teams now are different compared to when he took over at Bama.

****!

Anybody else experiencing major apathy about tomorrow's game? I looked at the series history earlier today. Big mistake. We've lost 13 in a row. Tomorrow will be number 14. And these margins of victory are demoralizing. Many games since 2007 are beatdowns of epic proportions.

Sucks when your historical rival hires the best college coach in the history of the game. And unfortunately for the good guys, I see no indication Saban is slowing down. He could easily coach for another 5 years. But it may even be 10 or more. The crafty old bass turd has evolved, too. His teams now are different compared to when he took over at Bama.

****!
Look on the bright side. I'm sure there is one somewhere.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad

****!
We've got Bama where we want them. We have lulled them into a sense of superiority.

028ab4a5003acf31dd07da89f6bb9bf6.jpg

****!

Last point is huge. They have evolved in a big way. Clemson and others showed them that the only way to ever beat a pro style Bama team with superior athletes was to spread them out, and beat them on the edges with WR and a great passing QB...so Saban throws away his offense and starts recruiting the best WR and passIng QBs he can find...now they have superior athletes, generally a top 10 defense, AND the best WR in the country to simply outscore your team if you do manage to beat their defense . This year may be Bama best offense in the Saban era...

VN Store

Back