Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Got back a bit ago from hanging out with a friend. We ended the night listening to music. Turned it into a bit of a game.

We started off trying to find good patriotic songs. Finally were happy with Hendrix doing the star spangeled banner.

After that we took turns choosing songs that the previous made us think of. Most just thru the vibe of the song, or particular parts. Mostly stayed in the rock era.

I think the farthest out there we made it was Kadebostony before we headed back to more familiar waters. But we did make stops in Japan, Australia, and sweden. Cant remember any names beyond Parcel from Australia. The Japanese were inspired by Crosby stills and nash, and the swedes were bluegrass.

He got me with them but he had never heard any Jim Croce stuff. Which shocked me as he is bigger into music than me. So unless it's one of my off the wall ones (Kadebostony) I dont get one past him.

Good times. Brought us back to college sitting on the porch, drinking and listening to music.

Reactions: StarRaider
Got back a bit ago from hanging out with a friend. We ended the night listening to music. Turned it into a bit of a game.

We started off trying to find good patriotic songs. Finally were happy with Hendrix doing the star spangeled banner.

After that we took turns choosing songs that the previous made us think of. Most just thru the vibe of the song, or particular parts. Mostly stayed in the rock era.

I think the farthest out there we made it was Kadebostony before we headed back to more familiar waters. But we did make stops in Japan, Australia, and sweden. Cant remember any names beyond Parcel from Australia. The Japanese were inspired by Crosby stills and nash, and the swedes were bluegrass.

He got me with them but he had never heard any Jim Croce stuff. Which shocked me as he is bigger into music than me. So unless it's one of my off the wall ones (Kadebostony) I dont get one past him.

Good times. Brought us back to college sitting on the porch, drinking and listening to music.

Man, those are my favorite nights. Next time you're in Knoxville we should have one.

Dang boy, I hope you didn't burn the neighbors houses down w/all that $2500 worth of fireworks.
This 4th of July should be the best one that you've had since last years 4th. Must have been a great celebration.
Whew...it was a good one. Gonna be hard to top this one. As bad as 2020 sucks this year, it was a great 4th.

My dog loves guns and loud noises.... when the fireworks started last night he was right there taking it in.

I've got two big dogs. One is about 84 lbs. The other is about 90 lbs. :) Guess which one stayed under my feet & followed me from room to room last night until about 11:30? Fireworks were popping very loud around here.

Reactions: StarRaider
I looked at the Mustang and considered it. Great sound and price. I just purchased a Yamaha THRII 30 amp and a set of Boss Waza Air Headphones. Headphones should be here next week. Not much of a gear head, but decided to treat myself. If Mrs Star gets aggravated, you may want to consider the headphones. You can bluetooth them along with tracks and they have a 3-D sound as you move your head. Have not personally heard them as they are difficult to find, but will keep you posted.
Wow those are some nice headphones! Let us know how you like them.

Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back