Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I've been waiting on Daniel Bituli to get drafted somewhere...........Have I missed that announcement?
I guess Bituli, if not drafted for some stupid ass reason, can go the FA way.....Titans need to pick him up.
From what I have read they don't expect him to get drafted. He'll be an afterthought free agent and have to prove himself.

I've been waiting on Daniel Bituli to get drafted somewhere...........Have I missed that announcement?
I guess Bituli, if not drafted for some stupid ass reason, can go the FA way.....Titans need to pick him up.
I am guessing UDFA at this point. Looks like only Taylor and JJ for the Vols this year.

Until we can start beating Vandy again on a regular basis we might as well be a lower tier B1G team. I hate to say it, but we've sucked for a very very long time.
Eh. We are at least mid tier Big 10. We have cleared all the bottom ones out. Nebraska, Iowa, Northwestern, Indiana.

UDFA signings - Callaway to the Saints
Warrior to the Ravens
DWA to the Seahawks

Bituli not signed yet, but someone in the FF mentioned the Giants as a possibility. Would make sense since that's where Kevin Sherrer went to.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I need this economy to open up for business. Quick rant: I've got custom wheels on my car. The back wheel is damaged and needs replacing. Cannot find anyone with it in stock because custom, after market vehicle accessories are not essential.

I need this economy to open up for business. Quick rant: I've got custom wheels on my car. The back wheel is damaged and needs replacing. Cannot find anyone with it in stock because custom, after market vehicle accessories are not essential.
Have you tried Tennessee Speed Sport?

Reactions: McDad
UDFA signings - Callaway to the Saints
Warrior to the Ravens
DWA to the Seahawks

Bituli not signed yet, but someone in the FF mentioned the Giants as a possibility. Would make sense since that's where Kevin Sherrer went to.

Forgive me for asking as my memory is slow today .... Who is this DWA to the Seahawks? TIA.

Well heres my only off topic post for the day just because I had to share: My 19 month old son just got up about an hour ago. As I opened the door to his room I immediately noticed 4-5 turds on the floor. This little fella took his diaper off right when he got up this morning threw the turds in the floor and proceeded to smear the rest all on his bed, his legs and his face. Every time I have an experience like this with my kids I start thinking about these folks out there who actually say kids at this age should be able to tell you how they need to be patented and should be able to tell you whether they want to be a boy or a girl.

You know what I am telling my son of this age? If you’re gonna act like a monkey in the zoo you’re gonna be treated like one. Gotta love this age.

Well heres my only off topic post for the day just because I had to share: My 19 month old son just got up about an hour ago. As I opened the door to his room I immediately noticed 4-5 turds on the floor. This little fella took his diaper off right when he got up this morning threw the turds in the floor and proceeded to smear the rest all on his bed, his legs and his face. Every time I have an experience like this with my kids I start thinking about these folks out there who actually say kids at this age should be able to tell you how they need to be patented and should be able to tell you whether they want to be a boy or a girl.

You know what I am telling my son of this age? If you’re gonna act like a monkey in the zoo you’re gonna be treated like one. Gotta love this age.

I see stories like this and I wonder why people want to have kids.

Reactions: AM64

Don't be too hard on him. I did the same thing...…...……......…..last week.

To kill some time this evening I thought I'd go down memory lane and watch some Peyton vs Bama.
First play of the game ........ BOOM !! 80 yards in a cloud of dust it's the Tennessee Vols up 7-0.
I watched only the first half .... cut it off to post here. It may kick in showing half time ...... that's why.

I had never seen this one until I posted it. This is remarkable footage of Peyton's TN college career.
John Ward says "Touchdown TN" so many times here ....... get used to it. One of the best to watch & to enjoy.
Peyton Manning started 45 games while at UT. His record at the end of 4 years was 39-6.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back