Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Almost forgot. Hope everyone has a great fat Tuesday / Mardis Gras.

We are celebrating at home tonight with gumbo, crawfish pasta, and king cake. Later I will be flashing my boobs while my family throws beads from our balcony in the den. I hope all of you enjoy that mental imagery.

We are celebrating at home tonight with gumbo, crawfish pasta, and king cake. Later I will be flashing my boobs while my family throws beads from our balcony in the den. I hope all of you enjoy that mental imagery.
Mhm that's nice.

Reactions: McDad

I hope you shave your chest before the boob display, otherwise no beads.

I prefer when McRib does the flashing, your still at least cup size behind.

😳

VN Store

Back