Official Global Warming thread (merged)

millions of years based off of carbon dating in the ice caps. But if you believe Dina spurs didn’t exist 7000 years ago because the earth is only 6000 then I can’t help you understand

LOL
No I don't believe teh earth is 6000 years old. I believe teh science that has proven the earth has warmed and cooled many times throughout history.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
LOL
No I don't believe teh earth is 6000 years old. I believe teh science that has proven the earth has warmed and cooled many times throughout history.
Nobody is disputing that. It’s the rate at which it is warming in such a short amount of time. What took hundreds if not thousands of years back then is taking decades now. It’s warming exponentially. #science

Nobody is disputing that. It’s the rate at which it is warming in such a short amount of time. What took hundreds if not thousands of years back then is taking decades now. It’s warming exponentially. #science

I live on the coast so how much time do I have left before I have to move to where it’s dry ?

I don't get why you all even fuss about it, or why it matters if we spend billions. The face of the Democratic party literally said we have 12 years, that's it. Money won't save us, arguing won't save us, so why waste time? Unless of course she's wrong like every other single person who cried the end is near, and in 12 years we change it from climate change, and give it another new name. Then we can start the fear mongering again, blame republicans, and claim in 10 years new york will be under water, ice caps wilp be gone, etc. I'm not saying there's no change, but the constant "world is gonna end" from the left that never happens because we don't spend billions is tiring.

You will be fine, your children generations of theirs will pay for your indifference.

Isn’t that true with every generation on every topic regardless of action or inaction ... somebody somewhere is going to pay for it . That’s a very large brush you and the left paints with to try to come up with a specific result . Will the water rise ? Sure . Will it go down ? Sure . Will ice melt ? Of course . Will it refreeze ? I’m positive of it . Which generation will see these things happen ? Who the hell knows . If the scientist are right then there’s no reason to keep funding anymore of their studies right ? I say save that money and spend it on saving the turtles 😊

VN Store

Back