Official Gator Bowl Roll Call & Tailgate thread

Row C seats 115-117. I know nothing about them either, but apparently they are bar seats, so full service during the game. North end zone, towards the corner. From the seating chart, looks like they are above the upper deck. I wanted the sideline bar rail, but they were sold out by the time I ordered.

No, there are still tickets available on the Taxslayer Gator Bowl website for reasonable prices.

Reactions: CAVPUT
Ok so I'd like to get an idea of how many people would want to come by and have some free hot dogs and bratwurst, snacks and drinks so I know about what to buy if we decide tonight to do this. We want to keep it simple by doing just hot dogs and brats, don't really want to do burgers now. I'll have plenty of water, soda, adult drinks too. Can i get some sort of head count RSVP of some of you that may wanna stop by Lot P? We would like to do this for Volnation Folks, and even Indiana fans who may be lurking here. Lot P, corner of E Adams St and back end of lot J like 3pm until 530pm.
Would like to stop by. Parking in Lot J. 3 of us. Anything we can do?

Reactions: blitz
Where is everyone going Wednesday night to watch games and have a beverage?? Would be fun to do it surrounded by more Vols!

We are parking in lot A and tickets are in 114. Would love to stop by the tailgate beforehand in lot P. Will bring some beer for the party. Thanks for doing this OJman!

VN Store

Back