Official: Entire 2019 class is staying

Westbrook is still practicing with the LVs, correct?

It’s times like these that I sure wish I’d been blessed with the gift of patience. The waiting and wondering about staffing decisions, and about who will actually be on next year’s roster, has sent my normally fairly mild OCD into hyperdrive. lol

Thing is, I don’t REALLY want anyone to rush their decisions. I want Kellie and the players to take as much time as they need to get to the best decisions for everyone involved.

But dangit, I sure will feel better once I know for certain that all the pieces to next season’s puzzle are on the table and ready to be put together for a winning picture!

It’s times like these that I sure wish I’d been blessed with the gift of patience. The waiting and wondering about staffing decisions, and about who will actually be on next year’s roster, has sent my normally fairly mild OCD into hyperdrive. lol

Thing is, I don’t REALLY want anyone to rush their decisions. I want Kellie and the players to take as much time as they need to get to the best decisions for everyone involved.

But dangit, I sure will feel better once I know for certain that all the pieces to next season’s puzzle are on the table and ready to be put together for a winning picture!
barrel.gif

Reactions: sccshortstop

VN Store

Back