Official depth chart for Pitt game

I know it says ā€œorā€ but I did notice Evans is listed above Small at RB and Bailey is listed above Hooker at QB. I think it was the opposite last week.
it is exactly same. Evans above Small and Bailey above Hooker as listed in week 1. I think we still know that means nothing. I think Evans and Small are interchangeable and Bailey is 3rd string.

it is exactly same. Evans above Small and Bailey above Hooker as listed in week 1. I think we still know that means nothing. I think Evans and Small are interchangeable and Bailey is 3rd string.
Ah ok. I was too lazy to look, but I thought it was opposite. I thought I remembered seeing Baileys name last. šŸ‘šŸ¼

Reactions: preacherwebb
I know it says ā€œorā€ but I did notice Evans is listed above Small at RB and Bailey is listed above Hooker at QB. I think it was the opposite last week.
I wanted to read through the comments to make sure I didn't double up on this. I was thinking the same thing, until I went and looked. No, it's the same.

**Edit** The older I get, the worse my memory gets. Really had thought they were flipped too.

How thoughtful and awesome that they included a pronunciation key for Bob Kesling.šŸ˜€

After more than 20 years, I still canā€™t get used to Kesling calling Tennessee games

John Ward and Lindsey Nelson made it an almost impossible act to follow!!
Thanks for the effort
BoB Kesling

After more than 20 years, I still canā€™t get used to Kesling calling Tennessee games

John Ward and Lindsey Nelson made it an almost impossible act to follow!!
Thanks for the effort
BoB Kesling
I grew up in NYC listening to Lindsey Nelson cover the New York Mets and Notre Dame football. Didnā€™t know about his ties to Knoxville and UT until I read about it on this site.
Yes, he was good at his craft.

How thoughtful and awesome that they included a pronunciation key for Bob Kesling.šŸ˜€

here's Bob STILL trying to say To'o To'o

maxresdefault.jpg

Heupel said they expect him to be eligible. Should hear from the NCAA this week.
Weā€™ve been down this road before with the NCAA. Waiting for a ruling on a player. I donā€™t like it.
but sure do hope heā€™s declared eligible for Pitt.

Reactions: Freak

VN Store

Back