Official: Countdown to Kickoff Thread 2012

The orange and white game in April. That will be the first win and loss. :)

Unless we tie. I vaguely remember attending a 6-6 tie once. Think that was the same year we highlighted our punter by putting him on the cover of the program. One of my buddies was pissed it was a bad omen. Seem to remember we did underperform that year.

Sure one of the history fact geeks on here can advise if there is any truth to this or just a drunken nightmare.

April can't come soon enough!

I'm sure someone will post as soon as they announce the date for the O&W game. I plan to drive up from bayou country for that. :loco: :rock:

Is your avatar the vehicle you will use? Reminds me of some buddies we launched off in the rain in an old Brat for the UCLA game 1989 (third man outside in the back needed moonshine to protect against the elements). They made it to Kansas before the beer ran out and they sobered up. Speeding ticket took all their money for game tickets. They turned around and didn't make it back until the game was over and missed the unleashing of Cobb.

What a great year - ended up #3 or 5 that year.

Maybe you can bring a piece of the luck Les Mile's seems to have found down there. We can use it!

8601.jpg
p-454953-donte-stallworth-autographed-hand-signed-tennessee-vols-16x20-photo-ath-ctbl_003635a.jpg
display_image.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back