Official Count Down til Football time in TN 2010

No. I am very anxious and excited for the start of the season. you are not alone. :air_kiss:
Thanks goodness I am not alone! Thanks Volskil for keeping me company!
t5105.gif

well how many days is it exactly ?

I came up with 223
using this link Countdown Clocks for Websites

have we went wrong somewhere,or have I done something wrong ? I put the link up in the first post in this thread,somebody figure it out for sure,anyway go Vols

well how many days is it exactly ?

I came up with 223
using this link Countdown Clocks for Websites

have we went wrong somewhere,or have I done something wrong ? I put the link up in the first post in this thread,somebody figure it out for sure,anyway go Vols
:eek:lol: Oh boy that means I have been counting it down wrong then. Sorry everyone and thanks gm! I thought I was being helpful and now I feel like such a goob..:crazy:

:eek:lol: Oh boy that means I have been counting it down wrong then. Sorry everyone and thanks gm! I thought I was being helpful and now I feel like such a goob..:crazy:

you may not be a goob,I'm not dead sure it is right and I'm not going to count it off on a calendar,I can only get to 12 using fingers and toes :eek:

when is the orange and white game........never been to it and what all goes on:td::td:

It's just like a regular season game except for that you can go to the practice field and meet the players and coaches and get autographs before the game.

VN Store

Back