Official comment from Jeremy Pruitt on Cheney?

This is the biggest reason JC is an EXCELLENT hire... a guy that molds his system (to a certain degree) to the players on the roster. IMO, a great way to overcome the talent gap between UF/UGA/Bama in the next 5 years is to remain FLEXIBLE in how we use our roster. We should use the best players available, not just the ones that "fit best" (think butch and lack of Kamara).

GBO

Christian Bale won Golden Globe playing Cheney in Vice. Haven't seen it but with the pictures of our new OC don't see how Bale gained all that weight. Bale credited Satan for his acting but I think he meant Saban.
I remember some of that, I believe, but dang spell check.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I don't mean to be an ass but is it like an unwritten rule that we must misspell players and coaches last names?

Gee, the spelling police are here. ;)

spell_checker.png

Got this from Seth Emerson’s twitter.

"I don't mean to be an ass but is it like an unwritten rule that we must misspell players and coaches last names?"

"Christian Bale won Golden Globe playing Cheney in Vice. Haven't seen it but with the pictures of our new OC don't see how Bale gained all that weight. Bale credited Satan for his acting but I think he meant Saban."

What I was about to post ... looks like its already been covered. :)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back