Official Christmas Christmas Zone Thread

So the kids decided it was time to get the decorations down from the attic in the garage. Luckily she caught herself and only has a small bruise.
My house had a very small amount of floored attic space when we moved in, maybe 8' x 8'. I came in one evening to find a pair of legs hanging down from the kitchen ceiling. My wife had stepped back in the attic without looking and fell through straddling the joist. Glad it wasn't me or I'd be a tenor instead of a baritone. The kids were looking up not sure whether to laugh or be concerned. Luckily she was just a little bruised

This is the best picture I can get of my Christmas lights. Some of the decorations just look like blobs of light in this picture. It looks better in person. My Ho Ho Ho lights in the middle of the yard that I posted pics of earlier are unplugged right now while I try to figure out why they keep tripping the breaker. I'd love to line the roof line of my 3 gables with lights but it would take a 32 foot ladder, which I don't have, and I'm too old and too chickens..t to climb that high anyway.

xmas xyz.jpg

This is the best picture I can get of my Christmas lights. Some of the decorations just look like blobs of light in this picture. It looks better in person. My Ho Ho Ho lights in the middle of the yard that I posted pics of earlier are unplugged right now while I try to figure out why they keep tripping the breaker. I'd love to line the roof line of my 3 gables with lights but it would take a 32 foot ladder, which I don't have, and I'm too old and too chickens..t to climb that high anyway.

View attachment 519581
Pretty!

Last edited:
For TFG tree
s-l1600.jpg

VN Store

Back