Official Brexit Referendum Discussion

I'll admit, when it comes to "Brexit" I'm rather ignorant, and I don't really feel like reading the entire thread. Can someone summarize why I should give a damn about whether the U.K. leaves the EU? Would it have some impact on our country?

I don’t think it’s a horrible idea. Think about it as “Republic lite”. I just think unless the member states are willing to yield significant sovereign rights to make it work it’s doomed to failure. At the end of the day it’s their business... just like it’s the UK’s business to tell them to “sod off”.

I agree in theory, but I think most Europeans disagree with the EU as a whole....

Smaller countries don’t gain from being in this union....rather the elite that run the country...

It’s the same system as here...the majority float the bill for services that don’t benifit the majority...

Banksters profit....no one else...

Reactions: NorthDallas40
I agree in theory, but I think most Europeans disagree with the EU as a whole....

Smaller countries don’t gain from being in this union....rather the elite that run the country...

It’s the same system as here...the majority float the bill for services that don’t benifit the majority...

Banksters profit....no one else...
No matter what decision is made anywhere in the world the bankers will profit.

Bankers are at THE root of every major war in the last 200 years I submit.

World War II.

Go.
Hmmmm... ok ill play. You’re obviously pointing to Europe and Hitler. I’ll concede Hitler wasn’t a banker. I’ll state that the economic impacts from the Treaty of Versailles had SOME impact of the rise of Hitler? Yes or no?

But it was a world war. How about our actions that impacted the Pacific Theater and the resulting outbreak of hostilities there?

Edit: and I’m logging into XBox now.

I'll admit, when it comes to "Brexit" I'm rather ignorant, and I don't really feel like reading the entire thread. Can someone summarize why I should give a damn about whether the U.K. leaves the EU? Would it have some impact on our country?

Read 1984?

They are turning into Europa. Not the exact name given in the book but what they are actually becoming.

Next step is our continent becomes one union. See the push for open borders and open trade with no boundaries? That’s the foundation.

And bam we are all under big brother.

And yes, I ain’t kidding. We are heading to this and fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pacer92
Hmmmm... ok ill play. You’re obviously pointing to Europe and Hitler. I’ll concede Hitler wasn’t a banker. I’ll state that the economic impacts from the Treaty of Versailles had SOME impact of the rise of Hitler? Yes or no?

Sure the terms of the peace agreement were an economic hardship on Germany, which partially contributed to the rise of the Nazi Party. But that's a different thing than saying the bankers paved the path to war.

You're the one who made the sweeping generalization. I'm just seeing if you can defend it.

Sure the terms of the peace agreement were an economic hardship on Germany, which partially contributed to the rise of the Nazi Party. But that's a different thing than saying the bankers paved the path to war.

You're the one who made the sweeping generalization. I'm just seeing if you can defend it.
I’ll always state that bankers and war are like 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon. Now back to Destiny. 😬

A thread on the EU's negotiating stance toward U.K. Sounds like the latter is going to be in a bind if this deal doesn't pass.

@Velo Vol consider this read and the source. The Ron Paul Institute.

I wasted watching more time watching the video than I should have.

Sure, the Civil War was an elaborate ploy to get the U.S. government to pay some bank 30% interest. Imagine how much simpler American history class would be if we just learned that instead.

I wasted watching more time watching the video than I should have.

Sure, the Civil War was an elaborate ploy to get the U.S. government to pay some bank 30% interest. Imagine how much simpler American history class would be if we just learned that instead.
No. As the article I linked shows a better way to state it is that it’s a highly symbiotic relationship. Wars aren’t free. Somebody has to pay for them. And only central banks can print money for the respective gov.

UK and European citizens are fed up with Globalist in Brussels and their puppets(Theresa May) turning member states into 3rd world countries via forced immigration brought on by illegal wars in the ME. Europeans are losing their countries, their jobs, their culture, their standard of living...to this open border policy...

They’ve lost all sovereignty and want it back. Expect this trend to continue throughout the “globalized” world...

So from dictionary.com here is the definition. To me that reads like the precursor to smaller sovereign states joining into one large economic and political collective.... just like our republic here in the US. One big difference. We formed over 200 years ago with the intent of becoming a single sovereign. The EU however wants the economic clout of a single large sovereign without the actual committal of a single large sovereign.

In fact it allows for member states to leave. That in and of itself is somewhat telling. Our Constitution allows for the addition of states but provides no mechanism for their separation. We set out to be one large sovereign. The EU is toying with the benefits of one large sovereign without going all in. Personally I think it’s doomed to eventual failure.

European Union
[yoo r-uh-pee-n yoon-yuh n, yur‐]

1. an association of European nations formed in 1993 for the purpose of achieving political and economic integration. Incorporating the European Community, the European Union'smember states are Austria, Belgium,Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the CzechRepublic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland,France, Germany, Greece, Hungary,Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania,Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands,Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia,Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and theUnited Kingdom. In 2016 the UnitedKingdom voted by referendum to withdraw from membership in theEuropean Union. Abbreviation : EU

it took one really nasty war for us to get to that point. and thats after we were already under the umbrella of the United States. we were a lot more independently minded before.

VN Store

Back