Official 2023 NFL Draft Order

TrueOrange

Updated to accurately reflect the current draft order:

1. Chicago Bears (3-14)
2. Houston Texans (3-13-1)
3. Arizona Cardinals (4-13)
4. Indianapolis Colts (4-12-1)
5. Seattle Seahawks (via Denver Broncos)
6. Detroit Lions (via LA Rams)
7. Las Vegas Raiders (6-11)
8. Atlanta Falcons (7-10)
9. Carolina Panthers (7-10)
10. Philadelphia Eagles (via New Orleans Saints)
11. Tennessee Titans (7-10)
12. Houston Texans (via Cleveland Browns)
13. New York Jets (7-10)
14. New England Patriots (8-9)
15. Green Bay Packers (8-9)
16. Washington Redskins (8-8-1)
17. Pittsburgh Steelers (9-8)
18. Detroit Lions (9-8)
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-9)
20. Seattle Seahawks (9-8)
21. Forfeited by Miami Dolphins
22. LA Chargers (10-7)
23. Baltimore Ravens (10-7)
24. Minnesota Vikings (13-4)
25. Jacksonville Jaguars (9-8)
26. New York Giants (9-7-1)
27. Dallas Cowboys (12-5)
28. Buffalo Bills (13-3)
29. Cincinnati Bengals (12-4)
30. New Orleans Saints (via San Francisco 49ers)
31. Philadelphia Eagles (14-3)
32. Kansas City (14-3)

Last edited:
It's amazing to me that Philadelphia is not only in the Super Bowl, with a team made up mostly of players they drafted, and they also have a Top 10 pick.

That GM is absolutely killing it right now.
Reminds me of the Steelers back in the 70’s.

I definitely would trade down if I was the Bears. They have a QB, and could really use the extra picks from trading down. Let one of these teams that are desperate for a QB jump up.

The Colts have been projected to try to trade up, and that makes sense. After Rivers, Wentz, and now Matt Ryan, they've gotta be tired of veteran retreads, and just set on developing someone. I think Stroud or Young makes sense there.

Will Levis and Anthony Richardson getting the clout they are just absolutely baffles me.

Reactions: Plecoptera
I definitely would trade down if I was the Bears. They have a QB, and could really use the extra picks from trading down. Let one of these teams that are desperate for a QB jump up.

The Colts have been projected to try to trade up, and that makes sense. After Rivers, Wentz, and now Matt Ryan, they've gotta be tired of veteran retreads, and just set on developing someone. I think Stroud or Young makes sense there.

Will Levis and Anthony Richardson getting the clout they are just absolutely baffles me.
If I am the Bears I run to the podium to draft Will Anderson #1 overall

Houston is taking a QB. We know that. If I'm Indianapolis, and Stroud and Young are my top 2, then I'm terrified that someone will trade with either Chicago or Arizona and get the one that Houston doesn't. If Indy wants a QB, they need to trade up to #1 if they can. Now if they want Levis or Richardson, then fine. They'll get the leftovers. But you don't want your division rivals to get the QB you want.

If the Bears trade out of the #1 pick...............please don't swap with Indy. I want them stuck drafting Levis.

If the Bears trade out of the #1 pick...............please don't swap with Indy. I want them stuck drafting Levis.

There’s some draft rumors that Indy wants to move up for Levis. Hard to say this early, but that would be hilarious

Reactions: peaygolf
There’s some draft rumors that Indy wants to move up for Levis. Hard to say this early, but that would be hilarious
INDY.....................
de71a494-00bc-4479-9d6e-d86b5cb8e938_text.gif

Reactions: Vol423

VN Store

Back