*****Official 2021 Orange and White Game Thread

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
It's football time in Tennessee! Let's get it.

klffOuudJWFH_06Y9SM24XXDN4mPr5Z9xAESu2rjlQ4ndGe3xQIOh3sdZWLBuKRwFAnSDxhHsuG08dLaeu5GzRoph9Ti0SrumtfmFhg4jdOwRcfaA8yZZQAfnshNC9e0ALPuR2nUCsgrTTm2eFVJZHQM45tdo04YsfwdRlRxKEKGiinATEs=s0-d-e1-ft

On The Air
Saturday's Orange & White Game will be carried live on SEC Network+ with Mark Neely (play-by-play) and Mike Golic Jr. (analyst) calling the action. Fans can also listen to Tennessee's official radio broadcast on the Vol Network (WIVK-FM 107.7/WNML-FM 99.1). Live streaming is available on utsports.com and the UT Athletics app. The Vol Network goes live at 4 p.m. with Bob Kesling handling play-by-play duties.

*If you aren't able to watch the game live, check back here, the game video just might be posted. :)

Just gotta lol. I mean ive gone to this game many times. It shows us NOTHING. Generic plays and base sets. Its still football i guess. But its becoming less important very fast bvs is setting in.

My 2 things to watch...
1 QB accuracy - timing and placement
2 QB read quality - speed and correctness

Reactions: Freak
Game Format
Offense will wear orange jerseys and defense will wear white jerseys. Normal game scoring will apply with offense alternating possessions for Orange and White. The first half will be timed normally with two 15-minute quarters. There will be a 10-minute halftime before third and fourth quarters that feature a running clock.

VN Store

Back