Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread

It's funner to watch. They rarely run plays in the nba like the wnba, I noticed it watching the playoffs yesterday, they move the ball, pass the ball, and are excellent at penetration. I watched more women's basketball last year than men's actually , they compete harder, at least at the highschool level that is true.

You never cease to amaze me.

Reactions: 2 people
Do yourself a favor, go watch women's basketball. Highschool, especially if the Powell count pirates are playing. You can't beat 3 straight district titles.

“You know who I always thought (was a great trash-talker), but has been under the radar, I think Kevin Durant,” Green said. “Lotta people don’t know that. But if you play against him you know.”

What does Durant say?

“KD makes you feel bad about yourself, that you ever talked junk,” Green said. “It’s the funniest thing in the world.”

fishbarnes.jpg

LOL I don't blame Fish.

As if Barnes is any better.

True. I feel like Barnes is one of the guys I would love to be friends with. I've seen him outside basketball, and he is a father/man I can respect in a way. But I would absolutely hate being the guy across the street or on the court that Barnes hates.

VN Store

Back