Office/Gaming Set Up

VOLinAL

I will be redoing my office/man cave relatively soon and I am curious to see what some people on here have for a set up for a home office, gaming, etc... ill start off with an older picture of mine with the room being basically the same.

PS Also curious on the specs of any high end PCs.

EDIT: Ill get new pictures as some personal info was showing in originals.

Last edited:
Reactions: DocVOLiday and MAD
Nice setup and cool thread idea. I hope others will post pics too.

Do you game on PC also, or just xbox? Nice elite controller, btw.

Reactions: VOLinAL
Nice setup and cool thread idea. I hope others will post pics too.

Do you game on PC also, or just xbox? Nice elite controller, btw.
Just console now. On my third elite (have only paid for one) as they keep breaking at the same spot. I will be building a PC this year though and plan to go to just PC gaming after the build. I am switching careers and am currently studying Cyber Security so I want my room to reflect that a little more.

Reactions: DocVOLiday and MAD
Just console now. On my third elite (have only paid for one) as they keep breaking at the same spot. I will be building a PC this year though and plan to go to just PC gaming after the build. I am switching careers and am currently studying Cyber Security so I want my room to reflect that a little more.
Your set up looks nice already. I would be interested in building a PC, would be curious what you end up with and how you go about it, thanks.

Let me guess, the grips?

I have an xbox and a gaming pc. PCs are nice, but there's something to be said for the simplicity of console. PC games are so fragmented these days, there are different game stores for everything it seems. Should be interesting to see what kind of performance the next gen consoles have.

What games do you play?

Your set up looks nice already. I would be interested in building a PC, would be curious what you end up with and how you go about it, thanks.
There are a bunch of tutorials online and on youtube. It's not that complicated. Sites like pcpartpicker can help you pick components that are compatible. There are also some really good prebuilt options that go on sale at places like bestbuy and amazon if you want to save yourself the hassle. Sometimes you can get them for about the same price it would cost to build, or less.

Reactions: MAD
Let me guess, the grips?

I have an xbox and a gaming pc. PCs are nice, but there's something to be said for the simplicity of console. PC games are so fragmented these days, there are different game stores for everything it seems. Should be interesting to see what kind of performance the next gen consoles have.

What games do you play?
Actually the left bumper has broke on all three of them. You are correct that with consoles the user interface is all the same just about and with PCs you are using steam, origin, etc...I just figured if I were to build a monster gaming PC I wouldnt have to also buy a console.

Ive already got the components in mind. Trying to get it done for under $2000

Reactions: MAD
It would be from scratch. The over under is if I want to spend 1300 on a 2080 gpu or not.

I wouldn't. A 2060 would be just fine in most all gaming solutions. Get the faster components on the board, like CPU, RAM, NVME SSD, RAM Speed, ect, and you will be just fine.

VN Store

Back