Offering to double Gundys salary

KKruzVFL

Wow. Just read that we are offering to double gundys salary from 4.2 mil to 8.4 mil. Thats what Im talking about if he turns us down he turns us down but thats what you have to do!

Reactions: 25 people
Too much money, but considering the absolute BEATING we are taking nationally, who can we get that's better? He's worth every penny of 6. What's a couple extra million to assure we get a winning coach?

Reactions: 2 people
No way we couldn’t get Chris Petersen for $8.4 a year. Hell he’s only making $4.5 at Washington now. Gundy is a very good coach, but $8.4 a year is a mind boggling amount for him.

Reactions: 11 people
Wow. Just read that we are offering to double gundys salary from 4.2 mil to 8.4 mil. Thats what Im talking about if he turns us down he turns us down but thats what you have to do!

I really and I mean REALLY hope this isn't true.

Talk about over paying good grief.

Reactions: 1 person
They should just shut it down if we are that stupid. I would rather pay half that to Norvell or Houston.

Why?

Who gives a crap if it costs 20 million per year to get a good coach? 1 trip to the playoffs pays a year. 7 sold out Neylands will pay for another.

Why fans give two hoots about what coaches make always confuses me. Not that confusing me is difficult but I don't care what my siblings, cousins, neighbors, co workers or the high school coach makes. Why in the world would I care what a college coach makes?

Reactions: 6 people
No way. He's not worth 8 mil. There's no way.
And I've always kinda liked Gundy. Not saying I want him here, just that I like him, and I still don't think he's worth that.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back