Offensive Coordinator candidates

a wildcard I like, which is probably unlikely, Is DJ Tialavea TE Coach, at Utah State under OC Anthony Tucker who is a pupil of Josh Heupel, but DJ is a UTAH guy, and Played at Utah State, before playing in Pros... He's young energetic would be a big time recruiter and would help with west coast and Polynesian kids.

likely won't happen but if Halzle get promoted this would be a good TE Coach, who would be a great recruiter.

a wildcard I like, which is probably unlikely, Is DJ Tialavea TE Coach, at Utah State under OC Anthony Tucker who is a pupil of Josh Heupel, but DJ is a UTAH guy, and Played at Utah State, before playing in Pros... He's young energetic would be a big time recruiter and would help with west coast and Polynesian kids.

likely won't happen but if Halzle get promoted this would be a good TE Coach, who would be a great recruiter.

Can you explain this to me? I know there has been some players from the west coast for Bama and UGA, but does the addition of a Polynesian guy really make Knoxville a premier destination for Polynesian athletes?. Other then the Tagliovola family, how much movement has there been? Mahelona, Siaki Ika, I am really struggling. Now if you told me we are looking at Brian Hartline and we have Tate, Innis, Harrison, Egbuka, Flemibg,Wilson, Williams and now Jemeriah Smith!

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
If he's not been mentioned. Deon Branch interim head coach at Louisville led the Cardinals to swat Cincinnati. Players love the guy. A young coach with NFL pedigree.

I think Halzle gets the OC promotion and they bring in Seth Littrell as TE’s coach.

Reactions: Deebowbear
Is Halzle what is expected to happen or will CJH look outside the program?

Last edited:
Yes Halzle will be it. Pay the rest of staff and hire a budget TE coach who is young guy who can recruit.

VN Store

Back