Offense Q

cibai

Coogarvol
Well here is my first post, Ive been hanging around for a while though, but, is it time that we consider ourselves a pass team first, then a run team?

We are when the other team's D stops the run and we get behind 21-0!!

Originally posted by cibai@Sep 26, 2005 11:28 PM
Well here is my first post, Ive been hanging around for a while though, but, is it time that we consider ourselves a pass team first, then a run team?
[snapback]152621[/snapback]​

Welcome to the board!!

WELCOME!!!!!!! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :fworks: :baloon: :welc:

Originally posted by cibai@Sep 26, 2005 9:28 PM
[snapback]152621[/snapback]​

Seems like we are just taking whatever the defense gives us right now rather than trying to force the game on offense, which makes me glad. All we had to do on O was step up the o-line play and LSU's pass defense melted as Clausen actually had time to make sound decisions (Ainge did not). And that same LSU secondary we saw get shredded by ASU popped up.

Originally posted by hmanvolfan@Sep 27, 2005 12:30 AM
We are when the other team's D stops the run and we get behind 21-0!!
[snapback]152625[/snapback]​

Point and case. I say give Rick all the WR's he wants out there and let him pick people apart.

VN Store

Back