Offense kicked our tails - CJP

MiramarVol

Sanctified Vol
Reactions: 12 people
Reactions: 2 people
I was thinking about going to the Orange and White game. I have not been to Knoxville in 40 years. I can't seem to find a ticket outlet. I live in Fayetteville, Tn. and I don't wan to drive all the way there and not be able to get in. Any info will help. Thanks in advance.

It's free bud, no ticket just come on in

Reactions: 20 people
I was thinking about going to the Orange and White game. I have not been to Knoxville in 40 years. I can't seem to find a ticket outlet. I live in Fayetteville, Tn. and I don't wan to drive all the way there and not be able to get in. Any info will help. Thanks in advance.

It’s free, no ticket needed. Just show up Randy and you’ll be good.

Reactions: 5 people
I feel there is a culture shock going on with the team and some haven't bought in yet. They seem to be some that are still in the Butch-ism culture of mediocre effort. I think CJP will get the best out of those who are willing to fight and not weakminded.

Reactions: 5 people

The Orange and White game is just like church (IT's FREE!) Only 2 differences

1. No collection plate gets passed around at the O&W Game

2. You don't get judged for sneaking booze into the O&W game like you do at church....

Reactions: 3 people
The Orange and White game is just like church (IT's FREE!) Only 2 differences

1. No collection plate gets passed around at the O&W Game

2. You don't get judged for sneaking booze into the O&W game like you do at church....

You forgot shaking hands and acted like you like them

Reactions: 2 people
I live on the corner of 14th and Clinch. Come by, say hi, grab a beer!

You can use the interstate.. it saves time

VN Store

Back