Off Topic: Board Design

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Yep, I am at it again. If you notice the board looking different or things showing up weird, it's only me playing around with the settings again. I wanted to "dress up" the board a little more. The logo at the top is what keeps killing me. I may end up paying a "professional". Anyway, if you have any comments about the changes you can post them here in this topic, B)

I like the logo that you have on the 'default' skin ~ maybe add a space between the 'L' and the 'N' & throw in a slight lean; otherwise, it looks really good.

How about a lil more Blue in this joint! :eek: :yikes: :worship:

BTW VF...love the Arcade...first board I've ever been to with one....and thats saying alot considering how many boards I post on! B)

I like the new logo. I also think the new background is nice. More orange is always good. :good:

Originally posted by secrivals@Mar 1, 2004 2:06 AM
I like the logo that you have on the 'default' skin ~ maybe add a space between the 'L' and the 'N' & throw in a slight lean; otherwise, it looks really good.

I like the idea of the space between the "L" and the "N". I may play around with that and the "lean" this week and see what I can come up with. I am fairly illiterate when it comes to graphics design.

NC, glad you like the arcade. I figured it would give the board members something to do when there are no sports to talk about! I hope that as people start playing it will get competitive and everyone will be gunning for the high scores!

Everything looks good to me!!! The arcade is good, I just stink! :lol:

You can never have too much orange..............keep NC's paws off.....I better not see any blue!!!!! :spank:

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Mar 2, 2004 12:24 AM
Everything looks good to me!!! The arcade is good, I just stink! :lol:

You can never have too much orange..............keep NC's paws off.....I better not see any blue!!!!! :spank:

Hey stop...all that spanking is making me blue! :eek: ;) :p

I am sure you probably deserved it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not so sure....your avatar is pretty intimidating.

Voodoo? (Note to self, always be nice to la.lovesorange)

:lol: B)

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Mar 2, 2004 3:37 PM
Just a little New Orleans Voodoo, whats so scary about that!! :lol: ;)

maybe it has something to do with those bones tied together under the skull :question:

LOL

VN Store

Back