Off-season, Funny posts/comments you've made thread

The Tall Gguy

Bucket of Lightbulbs
My claim to fame is kicking the Bucket of Lightbulbs.

However, once in response to someone calling the Butch Jones hire a "homerun", I said it was a foul tip into the catcher's mitt.

What are some of your funniest comments/posts?

Kentucky is most likely going to beat us this year (referring to last season).

Here's a few of the faves I've had:

From the Most hated non SEC team thread

Any team coached by Urban Meyer is #1.
Urban can go against a Kim Jong Un coached team and I'm rooting for North Korea....
One guy leads a murderous regime and the other leads North Korea

From the Lamical Perine Quote thread

Is Lamical used to treat a yeast infection?

From the Henry T. thread (In response to 99 gator)

99gator said:
I don't do social media at all, so this is one of those cultural crimes that I happen to not be guilty of.
But, for those who do this....stop. When you take the time to think about it, it's really pathetic.

BigOrangeMojo:
You follow the Gators the old fashioned way - Via the police scanner.....

From the Arian Foster rapping thread:

When Arian is done rapping, does he drop the mic or fumble the mic?

Just one from way back in the "Cougar Dating" Thread...

I have a confession to make. For 15 years I've been married to the same women. I love my wife and I respect her. Although I gave her my love shortly after we met, respect didn't come so easily. To me, love is a free gift but respect is something earned. Over the last 15 years of marriage my love for her has increased and my respect for her is without question. She has been by my side in the good and in the bad. Through the ups and downs. I have given her many reasons during these last 15 years to leave but she has remained by my side until this day. How could you ever cheat on a person like that? I guess these people are not privileged to have such a person in their lives.

MY RESPONSE:

I know what you mean Jed....

I hate it when my wife walks up and stands over my shoulder while I try to respond to the "Cougar Dating" thread...

Then you have to get all "I love my wife" Bla Bla Bla... instead of posting the selfie of you motorboating her mom... :good!:

CH_V

Reactions: Obsessed

VN Store

Back