Odds Released For 4 SEC Opponents

Kentucky.
If we had a regular season with 102,000 in the stands I might take the Bama spread. We’ll be closer than that.

If you could just bet one, which one would you take?
Florida +6.5
Alabama +14.5
Kentucky -7.5
@ Vanderbilt -13.5
View attachment 278917
Just one then I’d take UT and the points against Bama. UF has some weird mojo against us, KY is decent enough to possibly keep it to 7 (#2 choice though), and I feel like we tend to play down to Vandy and just do enough to beat them. We played Bama tough last year led by our D, which will be even better this year and we are in Neyland. They likely still beat us but I don’t think they beat us badly and I think they’ll leave UT knowing they were in a dogfight. I believe UT goes 3-1 ATS (2-2 straight up) based on those lines and what we know today. We’re a long ways out though. A ton of things can change between now and then.

I'd take Tennesee any time the VOLS get points. We've been down so long we aren't gonna get respect until we earn it, however I think THIS year we're closer than Butch's third year and I expect a breakout year that might not raise the win total by as much as I'd like, but we're gonna be good.

VN Store

Back