OC Last Night

Pride85 & butchna since you both want to attack me on every post I make, piss off. Now back to the topic, TAF provide a link that Halzle would be named the OC and CAVPUT said Halzle hadn't won Huepel's trust yet to call plays. That is what my statement was about not Golesh. Learn to read and understand things or just stop reading my posts. You being an arse is getting old. Halzle and Huepel have worked together around 14 years not Golesh. Again, reading comprehension is a lost art for the smartest kids in the remedial classes.
โ€œAttackโ€? โ€œon every postโ€? ๐Ÿคจ
1672607976617.gif

Fart something out ya mouth and expect others to READ it. ๐Ÿ˜…

I said the same thing when he did it. It just proves 100 percent that we finally have a real coach for the 1st time in many years. And in reference to another post on the forum, Danny White is gonna have to pay the man and I'm sure with their relationship he will do just that. It's gonna be a fun ride!!!
Heupel is the real deal.

But I remember having so much hope when Dooley called that fake FG on UNC in the Music City Bowl. It was well scouted and scored an easy TD. It made me think we had a COACH.

Now I know better what a true Coach looks like.

Pride85 & butchna since you both want to attack me on every post I make, piss off. Now back to the topic, TAF provide a link that Halzle would be named the OC and CAVPUT said Halzle hadn't won Huepel's trust yet to call plays. That is what my statement was about not Golesh. Learn to read and understand things or just stop reading my posts. You being an arse is getting old. Halzle and Huepel have worked together around 14 years not Golesh. Again, reading comprehension is a lost art for the smartest kids in the remedial classes.
Interesting since that is the first time I have commented on your posts, at least under this account. My comment had nothing to do with Golesh either. I actually was not aware of Halzle's time with CJH so thank you for that information. He has not been the OC until now, but I was pretty sure that he would be. I will ask again, under what name did you post under before? It is amazing the number of negative comments come from accounts less.than 2 months old. No attack intended.

Interesting since that is the first time I have commented on your posts, at least under this account. My comment had nothing to do with Golesh either. I actually was not aware of Halzle's time with CJH so thank you for that information. He has not been the OC until now, but I was pretty sure that he would be. I will ask again, under what name did you post under before? It is amazing the number of negative comments come from accounts less.than 2 months old. No attack intended.
You have asked me this several times so here we go one last time, I started as G-boro Vol when JumpMaster started this and have not changed. I stopped posting for several years (then I forgot my login info) because of all of the negavols and attacks by folks hiding behind a keyboard. You know the same people who support participation trophies, everyone at the birthday party should get a present and being your kid's friend when they are young not their parent will help them in life. "You get what you pay for, sometimes but you always get what you are willing to work hard for, if you don't, work more hours/harder until you do."

HERE is the New OC (to be named soon)

Tight Ends Coach to be added/named soon after.
I have said the same previously. However I just looked at his resume. There's a very good chance he's not ready.

Oh snap! He said y'all are the smartest trainables that can't even read. Attacking a fellow poster? You two should know better.

You have asked me this several times so here we go one last time, I started as G-boro Vol when JumpMaster started this and have not changed. I stopped posting for several years (then I forgot my login info) because of all of the negavols and attacks by folks hiding behind a keyboard. You know the same people who support participation trophies, everyone at the birthday party should get a present and being your kid's friend when they are young not their parent will help them in life. "You get what you pay for, sometimes but you always get what you are willing to work hard for, if you don't, work more hours/harder until you do."
raw

I have said the same previously. However I just looked at his resume. There's a very good chance he's not ready.
Iโ€™d say he wouldnโ€™t be ready for most OC positions but he has been in this system with CJH for so many years he is the perfect candidate and logical heโ€™d probably stick with CJH for many years and we wouldnโ€™t have to worry about replacing an OC for a good whileโ€ฆ

Damn. You guys are messed up for participating in these systematic targeted verbal attacks. Quit hiding behind your keyboards and find this guy and say it to his face. Cowards. You all are ruining what could be a very rewarding father kid type relationship between you three. Don't attack your father figure. Words are like bullets.

Probably none of my business. I just hate to see such violent speech. And I'm really bored.

VN Store

Back