Obscurity City here: Chad Clifton

Didn’t Warren sapp almost kill him? Or was that a different Vol OL

Chad almost killed me one night....I was on a football staff and we were playing Martin Westview Chads senior year....He was lead blocking on a sweep towards our sideline and did a go low and roll block about 5 yards in front of me. I saw him rolling towards me like a derailed freight train. My only option to avoid early death was to time it perfectly to leap over him....My vertical leap at the time wasn't near as good as it was in my younger days...I didn't quite avoid his big body and did a half gainer. I still haven't fully recovered...Lol

Last edited:
Chad almost killed one night....I was on a football staff and we were playing Martin Westview Chads senior year....He was lead blocking on a sweep towards our sideline and did a go low and roll block about 5 yards in front of me. I saw him rolling towards me like a derailed freight train. My only option to avoid early death was to time it perfectly to leap over him....My vertical leap at the time wasn't near as good as it was in my younger days...I didn't quite avoid his big body and did a half ganer. I still haven't fully recovered...Lol
Will Ofenhuesel (sp) was from Martin Westview as well.

VN Store

Back