OBJ handing out cash

The officer didnt even press charges till he found out it was..OBJ. he is looking for a payout
Again his issues with that officer are the least of his worries after the video of him touching the girl in the band came to light. In 2020 that's considered highly inappropriate and criminal.

Listen I'm all for giving these kids better treatment however please don't use the military or those who serve as comparison to prove your point on this.

My thing is, you know the rules going in. You signed on the dotted line, your education, room and board will be taken care of. You get first class medical treatment, top notch travel and facilities. SEC football athletes have it made, basketball as well. Wanna see a kid who's getting the raw deal, look at how D1 baseball players are treated. Look at how much of their school gets paid for, comes out to about 20% and the rest is on them.

College baseball doesn't make the money like college football. Not even in the same category.

And I stand by my statement. If these men have the chance at being called to war they should also have their guaranteed rights.

I'm implying I find the NCAA to be an unconstitutional embarrassment that's thugary has gone on long enough..

They should be dismantled and college footba be restructured. If the men can't profit of their abilities nobody should. Run it and give the money back to the people. Tbh that's a terrible idea I just started, but I find it a better solution than the NCAA profiting another penny.

College baseball doesn't make the money like college football. Not even in the same category.

And I stand by my statement. If these men have the chance at being called to war they should also have their guaranteed rights.

I'm implying I find the NCAA to be an unconstitutional embarrassment that's thugary has gone on long enough..

They should be dismantled and college footba be restructured. If the men can't profit of their abilities nobody should. Run it and give the money back to the people. Tbh that's a terrible idea I just started, but I find it a better solution than the NCAA profiting another penny.
I know. The war parties that show up and capture high school students, put them into stocks, shove them into vans, and lock them in college weight rooms, only letting them out to perform on the field once a week, a few months a year ... It's savage.

VN Store

Back