Oats to Indiana?

VolsSportsFan

Beat the Mizzou
Depends on if he wants to try to take on a fallen blue blood.

At Alabama he's already probably cemented himself for years since the care factor for basketball ball is low, whereas Indiana the pressure will be turned up to 11 even though they are one of those blue bloods that the blue has faded.

golfballs

Mostly Peaceful Poster
Depends on if he wants to try to take on a fallen blue blood.

At Alabama he's already probably cemented himself for years since the care factor for basketball ball is low, whereas Indiana the pressure will be turned up to 11 even though they are one of those blue bloods that the blue has faded.
I think he should definitely take it.

Indiana has a lot more pressure and a lot higher standards. He could win 20 games a year at Bama, occasionally compete for a sec title and the fans would probably be happy. Don't know if Oats is the kind of guy who wants an intense job like Indiana.

joevol33

trampoline king
Indiana has a lot more pressure and a lot higher standards. He could win 20 games a year at Bama, occasionally compete for a sec title and the fans would probably be happy. Don't know if Oats is the kind of guy who wants an intense job like Indiana.
I read an article on Facebook talking about Pitino to Indiana. That would be interesting.

VolsSportsFan

Beat the Mizzou
Oats is good but I'm not completely sold on him yet. He was good at Buffalo and has done well at Alabama so far but the cupboard wasn't exactly bare. IU has gone for the hot name a few times already and gotten burned.

McCat

Old School Kentucky
Indiana needs to get this right. A booster paid 10 million for Archie's buyout and another booster is anteing up for an elite coach. In my mind, it has to be Pitino. I loathe Indiana, but Pitino would make them competitive immediately. But with that said, he comes with a wee bit of baggage.

VN Store

Sponsors