Oakland vs Blackman ESPN2

Over and over. Repeatedly. Saying the same thing about the season. Repeating the same doom and gloom. Psychologically inept way to look at things, as well as how folks try to pull others down into their misery.

I think getting high can make you depressed.:)

Over and over. Repeatedly. Saying the same thing about the season. Repeating the same doom and gloom. Psychologically inept way to look at things, as well as how folks try to pull others down into their misery.

Misery truly does love company.

One thing that shouldnt be overlooked is the D1 talent on Oaklands D. They've wore down from the heat as the games gone on, but they have been very good overall an JJ has had to overcome that, successfully.

Reactions: 1 person
Jennings looked pretty good but still a lot of work to do in the pass game - especially from pocket. Will be interesting to see how he evolves relative to what we already know about Dormady.

Was actually impressed with Jennings arm. Very pretty accurate from what I saw and has good velocity. He is no doubt a better athlete tho and it will be interesting to see how his career progresses.

Reactions: 1 person
I seldom start threads, but when I was channel surfin..........after MICKEY MOUSE was over.......... I found this.

Great to see LOTS of pages following our recruits.

Life is GOOD

Keep on Keeping on!

VFL

VN Store

Back