Oak island

I can't quit watching..... I can't explain it...
which we'll spend several episodes explaining the history of, even hiring experts in the field who're loosely associated with it, who still won't have a clue. Cut to commercial break - then re-explain what happened in first 30 minutes of the show. All to explain what cant be explained. Makes perfect sense.

Reactions: alaVOL
So that was an interesting episode. They drill down 90+ feet and find dynamite. That means there is definitely a flood tunnel system.
Then the anomaly “eye” in the swamp. A rock formation with metal detected? Weird.

I watch it because I like the brothers and the team. And finding some of the stuff they have is interesting as far as history.

But as far as finding a treasure....I don't believe for a second they ever will find anything of substance or anything remotely worth the effort they've put in. And that narrator is annoying as all get out.
The key is to watch the last 7 minutes. You know they'll not show any treasure finds until the finale. It is basically a 10 minute show thats been stretched out for 40 minutes.

I think we find a Bobby dazzler this week

dpqjuxx6pb241.jpg

I haven’t watched any of this season but decided to watch the finale. Anyone else think they staged finding that coin? What are the odds Marty is helping detect spoils when they find it?

I haven’t watched any of this season but decided to watch the finale. Anyone else think they staged finding that coin? What are the odds Marty is helping detect spoils when they find it?

I really wanted them to find something. It's obvious that island was used by alot of ships and sailors throughout history, but i assumed they would have found something more than a coin. I had to stop watching, it was just too unbearable.

I really wanted them to find something. It's obvious that island was used by alot of ships and sailors throughout history, but i assumed they would have found something more than a coin. I had to stop watching, it was just too unbearable.
I don’t have any expectation that there is buried Spanish gold. I stopped counting on that. Since The historical discoveries are just as good to me. It’s not as if we are getting a share of the spoils.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I don’t have any expectation that there is buried Spanish gold. I stopped counting on that. Since The historical discoveries are just as good to me. It’s not as if we are getting a share of the spoils.

I remember reading about oak isle a couple of years before the series started. I was fascinated about it

Reactions: FïreBall

VN Store

Back