O.K. Let’s Admit It:

I won’t admit it because I’ve seen enough to know, you never know. I’ve also seen enough of this particular team to know this circumstance is when they (and Barnes’ teams) step up and shock people. I was 50/50 on winning.

My bracket has them in the Final 4 against Arizona. Losing, but Arizona isn’t gonna make it. So might as well be us.

I will admit I'm eating crow. I picked TN to lose in the second round in my bracket. I almost picked them to lose the first game. I just haven't been impressed with their offense. Part of the problem is I've been so busy I've only seen them play a handful of games. It just happens out of 7 games I've watched, they've lost 6, including both losses to KY and the Missouri game in the SEC tourney. I just didn't have faith. Glad I was wrong. Go Vols!

What a game!Next week,don't let whomever we play even try to stay in the game.tzake them out early and be done with it.Great game by the players and well coached.

The 4 seed should be the 5 seed. Vols weren't over seeded and took care of business. Say what you want about the refs, I thought they let the kids play today which is sort of how it goes during the tournament. I only wish Coach K would have been on the sideline crying to the refs about the physical play.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
No every one I filled out has us going the distance! Are you guys picking against us in like a $$ bracket? Because in my mind the Vols are always going to win .. until they don't!

Based on what? All the other times we haven't won the tournament is reason enough. My bracket has the Vols beating Duke and losing to Baylor in the Sweet 16 game. I'd love to be wrong.

I didn’t think TN would win due to offensive inefficiency, but it became obvious pretty early Duke wanted no part of Vols physical play. ON came up huge in 2nd half with his ability to score.

Took Vols to the final four in my bracket. Don’t think they’ll beat Bama again, but it wouldn’t shock me if they did. Then again, it wouldn’t shock me if Vols lose next game.

There were a lot of folks saying things like no way Vols beat Duke, and Duke is gonna destroy the Vols. Now I could understand folks being concerned, I had my own even though I felt good about our chances. I am talking about the ones that were so matter of fact about it all. Well the only thing matter of fact about it was that we controlled the game and whipped them from start to finish. No doubt most of them folks have not shown up for Crow but that’s okay we know who you are. GBO

There were a lot of folks saying things like no way Vols beat Duke, and Duke is gonna destroy the Vols. Now I could understand folks being concerned, I had my own even though I felt good about our chances. I am talking about the ones that were so matter of fact about it all. Well the only thing matter of fact about it was that we controlled the game and whipped them from start to finish. No doubt most of them folks have not shown up for Crow but that’s okay we know who you are. GBO

Our post players controlled this game, which I don't think most people saw coming. Looking ahead now, we have no excuse not to make the elite 8, but I'm done trying to predict what this team will look like on a day to day basis.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
I didn’t see this coming, thought they could since they beat two of the number 1s already.

This team really can win it all. If they just play with this same intensity the next two games.

VN Store

Back