O.K. Let’s Admit It:

I posted in another thread that everyone thinking Duke was unbeatable that they were very beatable. I had confidence they could win. But it depended on who showed up to help out of offense. And that was JJJ for a bit and then ORN credit union for all your basket needs.

Someone stepped up on offense, exactly what they needed. Makes it tough on teams when they are scoring and defending. Hit shots and there are less run out plays. Now, somebody needs to step up every game on offense.

Oliver and Philips started the day on the bench, seemed to motivate them both. Awaka did not score or rebound too much but he was moving bodies out of position inside.

Reactions: UTFanHades and Hbg
Yall been tripping. This team has vets and is deep. We just don't have a dog to take over on offense. If ORN or JJJ can step up for a run. We don't turn the ball over, play that aggressive D, we can beat anyone. Scovi was great. Key and Phillips could be better but played mistake free mostly.

Reactions: GAVol
I posted in another thread that everyone thinking Duke was unbeatable that they were very beatable. I had confidence they could win. But it depended on who showed up to help out of offense. And that was JJJ for a bit and then ORN credit union for all your basket needs.
Beautiful pun

Reactions: ttocswob
Since we had the 18 turnovers in the first game, and only made 4 long balls; I had a feeling we were due. Not to mention, Duke gets everyones best shot. And duke does not play in a great league at this time.

Since we had the 18 turnovers in the first game, and only made 4 long balls; I had a feeling we were due. Not to mention, Duke gets everyones best shot. And duke does not play in a great league at this time.
Duke got hot at the wrong time apparently

Duke didn’t see it coming. Two bald headed refs didn’t see it coming, they spent all their time watching Uros.trying to make sure he didn’t scowl at a Duke player.

It was kinda poetic justice when Filipowski got hammered with some real contact after his two fake flop fouls the refs fell for.

I actually had Tennessee winning this one but I had them losing to Purdue. Purdue isn't there anymore...

I mean we were risky but we grew up. We had a lot of tough losses/adversity that could have gone another way.
My brackets are broken but like you I had them in the S16

I was driving back from the beach. Fully did not expect that. I do record all UT games in every sport, so will be watching it immediately after Maryland knocks out Alabama.

Could you imagine…beating FAU in the S16, Kentucky in the E8, Bama in the F4, and Kansas for the WHOLE DAMN THING? It’s a serious reality now, and it all continues on Thursday! AHHHHHHHHHH

I want Bama to lose tonight. Their fans are even more unbearable since their basketball team is having a decent year.

It helps to have an experienced team against one that is much younger. Some Duke fans are convinced that recruiting one-and-done's
is not a recipe for NCAA success--same issue Kentucky has had for a long time.

Reactions: PureOrange

VN Store

Back