Nyah Green

Transferring from Louisville. TN was 1 of her finalists.

Class of 2019. Red shirted at Louisville.

nyah-green

Was 98 scouts grade by ESPN as a senior in high school.
TN was a finalist, but her old recruiters are long gone. Kellie would basically have to start all over with her.

Poor Nyah...redshirted a year, then Van Lith and Kianna Smith basically sent her to the end of the bench.

TN was a finalist, but her old recruiters are long gone. Kellie would basically have to start all over with her.

Poor Nyah...redshirted a year, then Van Lith and Kianna Smith basically sent her to the end of the bench.

Kianna Smith is the real deal

Reactions: stlvolsfan
When she committed as a freshman in HS (when she was the top player in the class at the time), I knew she would wind up either changing her commitment or transferring. Early commitments frequently don't work out, and this is similar to Lauren Avant's recruitment and subsequent transfer.

Reactions: sccshortstop
Think Nyah ends up at A&M with the rest of the Geens. If not there my money is on another Texas school. Just too many competitive schools in Texas right now. With the added unpredictability of COVID and travel difficulty I think we’ll see players trending toward staying closer to home.

So this means she leaves Louisville immediately and can play right away someplace else in January? Do a lot of players normally transfer in the middle of a season?

So this means she leaves Louisville immediately and can play right away someplace else in January? Do a lot of players normally transfer in the middle of a season?

Good question... especially since this season doesn’t count as far as eligibility i wonder if she will play or if her coach will use this to help her get familiar with her teammates ...

I thought the rule said you had to be enrolled at your school in the fall semester. I don't think it counts for those that decide to transfer after the first semester.

Reactions: mlindsay
I thought the rule said you had to be enrolled at your school in the fall semester. I don't think it counts for those that decide to transfer after the first semester.
I think you're right, the earliest she'd be able to play is next November and that is probably only if she's given a waiver. I could see her at Baylor for sure

VN Store

Back