'20 NY OLB William Mohan (Tennessee commit)

View attachment 369365

My previous user name was the first letter of my first name and then my last name. I have a long last name. The first bit of all that looked like Glitch and people started referring to me as such. I submitted a request to the great and powerful @frank to change my user name and in his magnanimous glory he acquiesced to my request.

Reactions: volinexile17
Not to be that guy but.....our defense is hot garbage. And none of our QB's have proven squat. It's best to temper expectations.
I think it's fine to do that. Personally, I like being optimistic. If I'm wrong, in this regard, it's not the end of the world.

Reactions: pierce60
Not to be that guy but.....our defense is hot garbage. And none of our QB's have proven squat. It's best to temper expectations.
Nope but our coach has never had a team that has been poor at the qb position..... we will be fine there..... I don’t believe our defense is hot garbage....it’s looks like an average defense to right below average..... if we develop a pass rush( can’t wait to see young on the field) then the defense has the potential to be above average. We have holes on our team but so does every team on our schedule outside of Georgia and Alabama.

VN Store

Back