'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he is transferring I dont know where he is going. He has regressed as the season went alone and right now I dont see a NFL team drafting him unless its in the 5th or 6th rounds
This is unbelievable to me that anyone would think he's a late round pick. Did you just make that up or are you just going on what you have seen from your couch?

Reactions: Sudden Impact
I think DW has signed and will announce for UGA tonight but there is a small part of me thinking this was a troll job and he’s signed and will announce for UT.

This isn't proof he's right, it's proof he's worth trusting.
That's right....so take it with a grain of salt.

90% on DW prediction and hadn't heard much since. So There is a 10% chance he does not sign with UT. A lot of Dead time between that prediction and today. Why? Vacation or other reasons. All speculation. Who knows.
Stated he would explain after the fact about DWs recruitment. Maybe he will Maybe he will not....Take it with a Grain of Salt.

If DW signs with GA, I would like to know Why that choice. We may never know.

Is Fromm leaving? Jim Chaney is here and I believe he will always incorporate TEs into the offense. HB is more of a style of QB that will target TEs more than other QB. There is a lot of indicators that says Vols. One minus as I read previously was family housing for football players? GA evidently has it we do not?? Another plus if true is MOM....Mom trumps everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back