'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m starting to believe they don’t exist.
If I were you, I would stand on that position because I could literally show you a half dozen posts where a post was made with nothing more than a :) by AV and you'd still say....Yeah But.
The :) by AV placed in context to the posts that proceeded his by the regulars that post here would/should show anyone that's at least playing with a full deck that what he said did happen.
Ain't gonna do much for ya probably but the below was true and it was a "main topic" of the day.

Waiting for the kick to the nuts after GA’s in home. “Cancels TN visit”
ain’t happening....

Suggest you put your big britches on and go to the below link of 10 pages of AV posts. If you really want an answer to this question you're so much bitching about, take a look at any of his :) posts and read the flow of the thread as it was happening. BTW, the below link takes every bit of 5 seconds to get to. Perhaps a lesson on searching the site for answers is in order.

https://www.volnation.com/forum/search/524651/

Recruiting is about the future. People who look to the future are generally more optimistic. If that bothers you, I'm sure there are like minded people in the FF.

Optimistic people aren't unaware of the potential for negative outcomes, we simply choose not to dwell on them. You should try it.

Last edited:
Going to be a huge meltdown here when he picks Georgia. He has already signed with Georgia.
The meltdown is when he gets to Ga and realizes that he wont see the ball and will end up blocking a lot. Even if Fromm stays , it wont matter. His stock is dropping faster than Bill Clintons pants. Ga is where the talent goes to waste

Reactions: Volsurance
Yes, attitude affects ability to assimilate information. A person who does not want to understand something contrary to his own thinking and self image -- probably won't.
Actually I am all for looking at both sides of an issue. You have me pegged wrong. The DW thread is an example. I would like it to be all Vol and I am encouraged by AV posts but see a lot of evidence the other way so IDK. Even if we do not get him I believe we will be Ok with the commitments we get before NSD.

Just wanted names or topics on the things AV had been right on. I was willing to do some research on my own.
THIS isn't a singular topic for you. Like @chargervol said, this has happened on a plethora of topics where you demand "proof". IF you actually did research like you say you would then you wouldn't need to go through this same thing over and over, but, that's what you do. Honestly though, It's kinda funny and sad at the same time...

If I were you, I would stand on that position because I could literally show you a half dozen posts where a post was made with nothing more than a :) by AV and you'd still say....Yeah But.
The :) by AV placed in context to the posts that proceeded his by the regulars that post here would/should show anyone that's at least playing with a full deck that what he said did happen.
Ain't gonna do much for ya probably but the below was true and it was a "main topic" of the day.

Suggest you put your big britches on and go to the below link of 10 pages of AV posts. If you really want an answer to this question you're so much bitching about, take a look at any of his :) posts and read the flow of the thread as it was happening. BTW, the below link takes every bit of 5 seconds to get to. Perhaps a lesson on searching the site for answers is in order.

https://www.volnation.com/forum/search/524651/
You are a little late. I acknowledged about an hour ago I believe AV has legit posts based on information provided to me this morning.

THIS isn't a singular topic for you. Like @chargervol said, this has happened on a plethora of topics where you demand "proof". IF you actually did research like you say you would then you wouldn't need to go through this same thing over and over, but, that's what you do. Honestly though, It's kinda funny and sad at the same time...
I have never demanded proof.’ Look at my posting history and see if there is a preponderance of me being like you state. You can put me on ignore if you’re not happy with my posts.

The meltdown is when he gets to Ga and realizes that he wont see the ball and will end up blocking a lot. Even if Fromm stays , it wont matter. His stock is dropping faster than Bill Clintons pants. Ga is where the talent goes to waste
I don’t think Fromm stays. If tua returns to bama then he moves up the board. His interview after the Sugar Bowl sounded like he was gone.

Reactions: tnvols72
I asked my source about DW and he said it looks like with all the smoke GA for sure but with who was recruiting him for us dont count us out!!!!! He said he has no idea and it ain't no big deal!!!!!!!

It hairlipped me something awful he said something like that!!!!!!

Especially since he played for the Vols several years......

Do you know how many National Titles Saban would have won if he coached Georgia throughout his coaching years?

A bunch.

Sad part is, Georgia fans really think smart is already on that level. 😂
No truer words have never been spoken. I am telling you , I lived around these mutts and they really think that UGA sets the standard for the rest of the SEC. Now you got some who are not sold on Smart but the majority thinks he is Saban. Some even rather have Pruitt than Smart just for the reason that Pruitt is all business.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Honestly though, It's kinda funny and sad at the same time...
In more than one way.....he states "I believe AV has legit posts based on information provided to me this morning" and then bitches about it for the last so many hours. Think I'll stick with reading and leave posting to regulars.

Why do some people post the same mindless drivel about how we're getting every top prospect and winning every game, until we don't? It's boring as hell and wrong more often then not. If someone really thinks that, there's no reason for them to ever make more than one post about football. There should be a thread for posters like that where they can endorse a policy statement about unbridled optimism with a thumbs up emoji and save the rest of us some time wading through their nonsensical musings.
0D6B78D9-FD3B-44B2-B344-29AEF27C9646.gif

Why do some people post the same mindless drivel about how we're getting every top prospect and winning every game, until we don't? It's boring as hell and wrong more often then not. If someone really thinks that, there's no reason for them to ever make more than one post about football. There should be a thread for posters like that where they can endorse a policy statement about unbridled optimism with a thumbs up emoji and save the rest of us some time wading through their nonsensical musings.
We're never losing to Mehlen again

Everything on Social Media points to UGA
Anyone who thinks they know anything points to UGA
Every small hint that DW has let slip points toward UGA

BUT, AV did say this kid likes to play the game. Maybe its all a huge smokescreen and shock the world deal.

Not gonna get my hopes up but its possible

Yup these are the 2 possible scenarios. 80% chance that it plays out like it always does when a kid tries to “shock the world”, the experts are right, and he ends up at UGA.
20% chance he’s doing what AV has said would happen. Only reason it’s that high is because I respect AV.

Actually I am all for looking at both sides of an issue. You have me pegged wrong. The DW thread is an example. I would like it to be all Vol and I am encouraged by AV posts but see a lot of evidence the other way so IDK. Even if we do not get him I believe we will be Ok with the commitments we get before NSD.

That's well and good, but my discussion with you concerned your attitude of continually demanding that other posters stop whatever they are doing to do writing assignments for you. Not everybody wants to rehash the rehash of rehash, for your convenience. Asking once is one thing, but you've gone on and on and on with it, far beyond the threshold of annoyance. Do not expect me to go on with you about this. You can either understand or not. There are other people and topics preferable to me. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back