'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
QlOFSZx.gif

While are agree with your sentiment, it's obvious you've never online dated. You can right click and Google Search a pic to see if it's a stock photo anywhere. You weed out the catfishes that way. Also why I stopped online dating and just went back to the good ole ways.
True.

While are agree with your sentiment, it's obvious you've never online dated. You can right click and Google Search a pic to see if it's a stock photo anywhere. You weed out the catfishes that way. Also why I stopped online dating and just went back to the good ole ways.

not since myspace

Reactions: VolDC

Live shot of VolDC....
f4LuhoF.gif

I thought for sure Kirby would've blown this surprise up by now if he wasn't going to Georgia.

Honestly, that's the main thing making me skeptical that we got him.

Pruitt's style is to stay on good terms. I could see Pruitt keeping quiet if DW went to Georgia. I'm less convinced that Kirby would stay quiet. Of course, Saban is also involved.

I've got to say ... this is the best kept secret I've ever seen in recruiting. I was extremely skeptical of the idea that he signed, because normally the cat is let out of the bag almost immediately by the team that doesn't get the recruit. But Washington says he signed, and I don't think he's lying.

Dude should win an award for finding a way to keep multiple coaching staffs quiet after his commitment.

Pruitt's style is to stay on good terms. I could see Pruitt keeping quiet if DW went to Georgia. I'm less convinced that Kirby would stay quiet. Of course, Saban is also involved.

I've got to say ... this is the best kept secret I've ever seen in recruiting. I was extremely skeptical of the idea that he signed, because normally the cat is let out of the bag almost immediately by the team that doesn't get the recruit. But Washington says he signed, and I don't think he's lying.

Dude should win an award for finding a way to keep multiple coaching staffs quiet after his commitment.

This. 100%

Reactions: dcantrell2009

This makes me believe that indeed, Kirby does not know.

But it's interesting because there's motivation both ways. If he's not your player and you out him on it, you're pumping up a rival's recruiting victory over you, which has consequences. So the eventual news will hurt you anyway but if you keep it quiet you can avoid the damage a couple more weeks.

Hell, I don't know.

To recap since last night: Hints For Tennessee / Georgia fans are lame / @Bassmaster_Vol is back in / @Proud Army Wife battling some ga creepos on the internet, / @bignewt Questions if she's married as if to point out, what is real?, she then posts a picture to prove it. However there is no visible wedding ring on any ones hands/ Coffee freedom / We seem to agree that peeing off the porch is a beautiful thing.

To recap since last night: Hints For Tennessee / Georgia fans are lame / @Bassmaster_Vol is back in / @Proud Army Wife battling some ga creepos on the internet, / @bignewt Questions if she's married as if to point out, what is real?, she then posts a picture to prove it. However there is no visible wedding ring on any ones hands/ Coffee freedom / We seem to agree that peeing off the porch is a beautiful thing.
Thanks for the sumup!
tenor (7).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back